Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

I’m tapping my toes…

2 Likes

Me too, already driving me crazy. Said my 3 favorite words in one sentence: Real Flavors and Free Muahahahahaha!

1 Like

I hope there is an “early day special” so I can order prior to everything being sold out tomorrow… like, allowing us to order this evening…???

1 Like

As soon as the images are done I will post it… I PROMISE

1 Like

I don’t need no stinking images… lololol
Just joking with ya… I know you’ll let us know when we can play… I really appreciate the heads up about this event.

Here we go! Ever wanted to try Real Flavors Super Concentrates before but never had a reason? Well, here you go! Enter code SAMPLESC and get the cost of 2 - 1oz bottles of Super Concentrates removed! We cover everything but the shipping, and we even offer First Class Mail to help keep the cost even lower! Users are limited to using the coupon 3 times and the offer expires this Sunday or when we hit 1,000 free bottles! (offer is not good on beta flavors)

Be sure to share this amazing deal with everyone you know! 3 Random orders will come with a $100 Real Flavor gift cards, AND other random gifts will be given away in orders too!!

10 Likes

Nice… thanks

2 Likes

Wow thanks.

1 Like

@Pro_Vapes @BoyHowdy in case you dont see this.

3 Likes

Shipping looks higher than it was stated prior…

I only say this because last week I ordered 3 oz of ingredients and the shipping was 1/3 the amount…

1 Like

Yeah something is wrong there. It put u in a region box I think.

I am looking in to it for you @CallMeTut

1 Like

Worked out fine for me, the wife and i say thank you. :slight_smile:
She is finally going to get to try Blueberry, she happy.

2 Likes

@CallMeTut try going to the actual checkout page. See if that changes it. There have been a bunch and no one else is getting that problem. Super weird.

Thx… also two things… it auto did the shipping and didn’t ask how I wished for it to be shipped (if that helps you investigate), secondly, I will use the code all 3 times… you may wish to consider which would be more cost effective for YOU, 3 separate shipments or just one shipment of the 6 different items.

1 Like

Wait, WHAT?

1 Like

Hey @CallMeTut I think I fixed it but please let me know if it acts up more. If people do use it more, we will combine them and use the extra shipping to upgrade the shipping.

2 Likes

It looks correct right now… just the second question if you want me to place 3 separate orders…

1 Like

Worked fine for me as well

+

1 Like

Yeah the way the promo works, you would need to place three separate orders.

2 Likes

Read the fine print…

2 Likes