Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

6 flavors for $12.33, hard to pass that up, hehe.

2 Likes

That would be Malibu Rumā€¦smells like Captain Morganā€™s Spiced Rum to me, just have a tester though. Waiting for more than a 24hr steep. I started at 1%, what did you use?

Thanks for copying me in. Would love to take advantage of this offer, but living in the UK it is still very costly with free bottles to get them shipped over here and the possibility of Vat and customs clearance charges added on top can double the final cost.

Unless Walt can strike up a code for non US residents to be able to order up to 6 bottles free in one shipment, to keep shipping costs down? and still be cost effective and appealing for non US residents

$15 for 2 bottles to be shipped to the UK (so $45 for the 6 bottles in total) by USPS but only $23 for 6 bottles if ordered as one shipment.

I think with the time and effort needed to sort this on the website though. Walt may have other more important priorities over the next few days, looking after his US customers with this excellent offer.

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, I didnā€™t realize :frowning:

UK here, Iā€™ll probably get hit by customs charge again lol thanks anyway @MysticRose :thumbsup:

1 Like

3rd Order, went thru but coupon wasnā€™t applied?
Subtotal: $13.90
Shipping: $15.09 via USPS
Payment Method: MasterCard - XXX
Total: $28.99

1 Like

There have been some issues with the shipping thing but I am sure @Walt_RealFlavors will make it right for you.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve posted it up on Vaping Underground and Reddit. It will be interesting to see if it makes it until Sunday or the 1000 goes before that :smile:

EDIT: Also posted it to a few of my Facebook groups. I hope you warned your employees and bring them coffee in the morning :slight_smile:

@Walt_RealFlavors

EDIT 2: People must be starting to wake up. All the posts are starting to light up with likes and comments. Mwahahahahahaha :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

yeah i suspect heā€™s overwhelmed with success right now.
his head might not fit thru the doorway to the computer =D

this is such an awesome offer, you must seriously stand behind your product if you do stuff like this.

2 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors

This is what I paid for shipping 7 flavors on my last order, and I live ~40 miles from your production/shipping facility.

1 Like

I canā€™t get this deal unfortunately butā€¦

@Walt_RealFlavors Your Awesome! :smile:

1 Like

USPS doesnā€™t price on distance. I thing they should less gas and time for shorter distances.

1 Like

Then how did @Ken_O_Where and @wvsanta get half the cost for their USPS orders? Even if I have to pay $8 for shipping x 3 orders it is still a great deal, but I would rather just drive over and pick up my 6 free flavors if @Walt_RealFlavors is fine with that. :wink:

1 Like

Did you pick the first class shipping? Yours shows up way differently than mine. When I am logged in, it shows 4 shipping options and costs and I pick the cheapest. Doesnā€™t even show that calculate shipping enter zip and all that. Does it change when you are logged in?

EDIT: Walt may need to take a look and see why itā€™s doing that on yours.

1 Like

OK, I ordered! Whoopee!

1 Like

I am logged in and donā€™t see a way to change shipping method in my cart or during the checkout process.

1 Like

This is how mine shows up. It has to be a glitch.

1 Like

I could only get a pretty expensive option, it was over 8.00 I think.

1 Like

Ordered! Thanks so much for this, @Walt_RealFlavors !!

3 Likes

something screwy is going on. the usps option for me today for 2 flavors (cant choose any other option) is more expensive than I paid for 7 bottles via fedex last week.

1 Like