Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

OK Phew… I am trying to catch up everyone. I had to take a bit of a break to get some other things done. Most orders will not start shipping until the morning or overnight tonight.

9 Likes

Is that your wheel of escape?

3 Likes

Lots of conversation going on in the thread if anyone wants to talk about flavors or suggestion on their choices. Some are asking for more recommendations.I’m all typed out…lol. Was not expecting such response!

This one will only be visible if a member of DIYE-juiceRecipes, or request to join:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/diyejuicerecipes/permalink/658132061046294/?comment_id=658291514363682&notif_t=group_comment_mention&notif_id=1489082639510451

2 Likes

Just a heads up, the team has been working the last 14 hours to keep up with everything. We will be shipping a lot in the morning, but pleasssssssse understand that a lot of orders were placed in the last 24 hours. We will keep you posted, but we may be a bit behind our standard timelines.

Also, we went WAY beyond the 1,000 bottles. At last check, we were close to 4,000. The coupon is still going and still good. :smiley:

11 Likes

Wow Walt good reponse - I hope they are putting a few other bits in the carts as well and the samples translate to a ton of sales for you…
I notice that John @ sydneyVapour is now stocking RF SC - I will still be buying off you directly :grinning:

6 Likes

Wow. 4000!!! Thanks for all you do. I know us diy’ers can be demanding. Sometimes difficult. Best wishes to you and your staff.

6 Likes

You, my dear, are awesome!!! Thanks for the heads-up!
I’m dying to see what bread pudding taste like.

5 Likes

Thanks @Walt_RealFlavors!

3 Likes

Edited all my shares to update, thanks for the heads up.

2 Likes

It’s my favorite, you are going to love it! Well, if you have my same subjective tastes anyway…lol. Glad you made it!

Ditto this! I can’t imagine your costs, but thinking you are smart as a whip This is a good way to get people to try your product and become known. Really hope this pushes you over the top! And I feel really bad for your crew! 2 words: coffee and chocolate! They may forgive you some day :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Seems like a great idea to introduce the Brand to new customers… I have only bought from 4 brands so far, and have over a few hundred flavors now… If they are as good as some say, i will be buying a lot more from RF.

4 Likes

Walt’s my first… xD I bought the cinnamon roll, caramel, strawberry, starburst, sweet cream and lemonade. I need a lot more flavs I know, but its a start :slight_smile:

6 Likes

First time I’ve seen you here, dropping by for a visit from VU? Good to see you here, welcome to the crazy house :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ummm what’s VU?

1 Like

Vaping Underground. There is a regular member there with your same name. I’m sorry for the misunderstanding. But meant the welcome :wink:

2 Likes

Oh damn and thought I was using an original name. xD And thank you for the warm welcome :grin:

3 Likes

The Free Sample Offer will expire at Noon EST today.

We went about 4000 bottles over the first 1000 bottles sold o.O

7 Likes

Walt did the site go down ? I cant checkout … The checkout page will not load.

2 Likes

It finally loaded. I checked out just fine.

1 Like

I think the warning got everyone to visit the site at the same time LOL. Almost crashed it.

4 Likes