Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

It was just 3 SC Flavors.

1 Like

Mine did that too. First 2 shipped on Friday. 3rd just shipped today.

3 Likes

We ran out of some items, more than likely third order had something that had to be bottled and was not premade. No worries it is coming

2 Likes

All 3 of mine showed ā€œwaiting for pickupā€ then showed up in Memphis with nothing in between so apparently USPS scanning wasnā€™t very accurate.

2 Likes

Cool, I just wanted to make sure. Thanks again for all of your support on this forum. It speaks volumes about you and Real Flavors.

5 Likes

This almost makes me tempted to reactive my FB so if he does leave any bad reviews I can join in the fun as all of us gang up on him. :imp:

4 Likes

My orders are due in tomorrowā€¦ appears they departed KC a couple hours ago.

3 Likes

That was due to half of Michigan not having power for 5 days hahaā€¦ go go generators!

2 Likes

If you are on the east coast I would imagine a tiny delay. Weather is supposed to be just wonderful.

2 Likes

Yep mine are due for delivery tomorrow. Guess we will see how good the mail mans 4x4 Jeep works. Just started snowing about a half hour ago here.

@Walt_RealFlavors Early testing here on the Fried Oreo is just WOW :+1:

2 Likes

Mind you I am not bitching in the slightest here. Thanks for the good sale.

1 Like

Hey Walt I ordered Friday while my new boss was talking to me cause I was trying to make a free sample cut off time I saw on your site. Lol. So, of course, rushing like that, I missed a couple of the main things I went there for. I know no company has ever let me add on to or change any orders ever. But I see it hasnā€™t processed yet. I did try to contact twice friday night to no avail. Creme brulee and yumberry are two I missed, while I accidentally ordered 2 black raspberries. If this can be fixed, awesome. If not, totally understandable, completely my own stupid fault. Thanks.

4 Likes

Ok, so just started reading through thread. Youā€™ve had some serious stress, nevermind my little nuisance, lol. The blizzard just started here

3 Likes

If any of you win one of the $100 certificates please let us know. It would be so cool if itā€™s someone from our family :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sorry, I would try and change it but I am not sure which warehouse has your order. It should be in Troy but you never know. There will be a coupon code in the order. Maybe that can help?

1 Like

I know the order numbers :stuck_out_tongue:
Not the personā€¦ Or who to link them too.

4 Likes

Hey man, thanks a lot Walt, donā€™t worry about it. Coolllllā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m not trying to ask if one of those numbers were mine or notā€¦ but just rememberā€¦ I love you more than the other people hereā€¦ lol

8 Likes

I can tell you that someone won in the groupā€¦ I think. So hard to know haha.

3 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors any comment as to why the Toasted Blend SC is so thick?