Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

I’d really appreciate one too Walt! Thank you! :gift:

If we need to place an order to get them once ready, let me know, waiting on butterfinger restock right now for next order. Hopefully if we do need to put in new orders that flavor will be ready shortly :+1:

I’ll gladly take one off your hands :smiley:

You just made me get 4 bottles of it JIC lol

1 Like

He’ll yeah I will take one. Does a bunny shit in the woods?

Well do you?

1 Like

I am a happy bunny

1 Like

Meant that for @Walt_RealFlavors. LMAO.

3 Likes

That makes more sense - I did scratch my head but none the less i stand by the fact i am a happy bunny lol

2 Likes

LMAO, yeah I was out for the night and got confused.

You deal a lot with RF. What is your favorite in their line.

Heck anyone can answer this one.

Coconut
condensed milk
chocolate
Coconut Spiced Rum (really liking where it is going steep wise)
Strawberry

The list goes on - TBH I find it hard to make bad juice with RF. I love a couple more of the beta flav but am waiting for a bit longer to elapse before I fully judge.

I am on a coconut binge atm and I love the rf it is creamier and truer to the coconut than any other that I have.

3 Likes

What is SB?

Strawberry (edited it)

1 Like

Thanks, I was like SB? What is that?

2 Likes

Blueberry (SC) (Real Flavors)
Brownie Batter (SC) (Real Flavors)
Cola Type (SC) (Real Flavors)
Condensed Milk (SC) (Real Flavors)
Cream Soda (SC) (Real Flavors)
French Vanilla Premium (SC) (Real Flavors)
Ginger Ale (SC) (Real Flavors)
Graham Cracker (SC) (Real Flavors)
Honey (SC) (Real Flavors)
Molasses (SC) (Real Flavors)
Oatmeal Cookie (SC) (Real Flavors)
Peach (SC) (Real Flavors)
Peanut Butter (SC) (Real Flavors)
Pear (SC) (Real Flavors) - Jury’s still out on this one as i mixed it too high the first time.
Pineapple (SC) (Real Flavors) - Fresh and real pineapple.
Raspberry (SC) (Real Flavors)
Root Beer Fountain Style (SC) (Real Flavors)
Strawberry (SC) (Real Flavors) - IMO the best and most complete strawberry out there.
Sweet Potato (SC) (Real Flavors)
White Chocolate (SC) (Real Flavors)
Yumberry (SC) (Real Flavors) - Get this, just get it…

BETA

Butterfinger (SC BETA) (Real Flavors)
Paczki (SC BETA) (Real Flavors)

Ive tested these and feel they are all worth buying, i have 10 or so more that still require testing and half of them id buy again based on smell alone. Most of the flavorings above have replaced other companies or combinations of other companies flavorings. The only thing lacking is the diketones.

I completely agree with this and a lot of these i can and do vape in single mix, that Peach, dayum… Nothing else out there like it.

6 Likes

Me me me!!! I want one!!

1 Like

I’ll take one of those and a jacket please :wink:

The v2 Bread Pudding, French Toast and Cinnamon Roll betas that I wasn’t sure of after a short steep are really starting to come around now after 10 days steeping.[quote=“Fenrir1, post:2204, topic:51199, full:true”]
I’ll take one of those and a jacket please
[/quote]

ditto @Walt_RealFlavors and I can come pick them up so no shipping cost to you. :wink:

2 Likes

Jacket? Does he have jackets for sale?

And even the V2 bread pudding? I tried it at 5 days and it was baked bread with an offensive off flavor. Guess it’s time to try it again…I really hope it steeped into something wonderful. Meanwhile I’m still a huge addict to bread pudding og :slight_smile:

3 Likes

He mentioned some Under Armor jackets last week.

I loved the VG BP and just got the v1 BP SC mixed up for testing. I don’t think the v2 will replace it but the flavor is becoming better the more it steeps. All off the v2’s had an off taste that reminded me of Baklava after a <1 week steep but that note is mellowing out as it steeps.

3 Likes

I have all sorts of swag haha.

Someone I need to make it so you can make a cart (free shipping) and only allow a select few people have access to them. I do not think it is fair to force you to order to get promo items.

None the less I will figure out something.

PS if I missed your message, sorry. I am still getting caught you. With our main lab changing over to only SC this weekend, and no longer making VG based flavors… It has been rough ha.

13 Likes