Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

:+1:

2 Likes

We could all give you our last order number so you know more directly who wants it and then you could pull our accounts from that, maybe that would be easiest for you? :sunglasses:

But, if we also wanted to place another order then that might be difficult to figure out, back to the drawing board… :anguished: I was thinking if we did that you could put flavor inside and it would save on shipping that way too, but I guess this may complicate things further :worried:

1 Like

That is a good idea.

2 Likes

Couple new flavors :stuck_out_tongue:

Should be out this week :smiley:

14 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors is there any chance of getting an herbal tea similar to Sleepy Time? The ingredients are Chamomile, spearmint, lemongrass, tilia flowers, blackberry leaves, orange blossoms, hawthorn and rosebuds.

Maybe there wouldn’t be enough interest in it to justify the expense of developing it, in which case I’ll have to work on an NET.

5 Likes

I can always give it to the team and see what they say. That is a lot of pricey extracts

5 Likes

Just Chamomile maybe? The other main notes can be assembled from elsewhere.

2 Likes

mmmmm… Rice Pudding. Keeping a watch on the site for this one :slight_smile:

7 Likes

5 Likes

Rice Pudding, mmmmm… I hope that means Tapioca Pudding will be coming soon as well. :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m definitely looking forward to the rice pudding too! :yum:

3 Likes

Fruity pebbles for me please!!!#

1 Like

I (of course) would love some swag…
As a side note, has anyone used any of the flavors to mix flavored water up (to drink) if so, how much have you been adding to an 8 oz cup to give it a bit of flavor?

1 Like

@CallMeTut you are getting every piece of swag I have… I promise I seen all your post :smiley:

7 Likes

I grovel well… my wife has trained me well (at least I let her think so)

7 Likes

Nice! I was just going to ask you about a rice and a vanilla bean ice cream!

2 Likes

I’m still using the VG Bread Pudding, need to use it up before getting the SC. For those that have tried both the VG versions and then tried SC versions on any of the flavors, have the flavors and body been the same with the SCs?

Nooooo. I am addicted to PB Cookie and Cinnamon Custard and you don’t have them in SC :cry: Are you forcing me into being a doomsday prepper?

OMG! OMG!!! Thank you! Just about the time I was giving up and looking at OOO rice pudding. So thankful I waited! I asked for that Rice pudding months ago when you asked us for flavors and I have been waiting and a hoping!!! Doing my happy dance!!! Will have to wait til next week and order it with my doomsday order :wink:

4 Likes

Maybe we can get all replies w/ order numbers into one reply at you, or may have to ask us to PM you? I’m new here and this forum is very different than most software, so not sure what would be the best way to accomplish that,

1 Like

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Pebbles! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

On that flavor note area - I was just going to ask you about a a rainbow sherbet. Have you all considered this yet? I think it would make a great addition to the Blue Moon and Superman! :+1:

2 Likes

We have it lol… at least it should be in the site haha.

3 Likes