Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

WAY different. It is a whole new direction. VERY true to the taste. More than any other ever.

4 Likes

Mostly cake but there is frosting as well, just not a crazy amount.

It was very small. just a dash if you will lol

I say I move to you! LOL I have a whole team over there I can bunk with them ha.

3 Likes

well you sold me thank you lol

1 Like

Got another order placed, with Waltā€™s help.
Thanks Walt :+1:

3 Likes

This flavor may be sold to a milk producerā€¦ So when you see fruity milk on the marketā€¦ You know where it came from ha.

6 Likes

Youā€™re selling this flavor to a cow? :laughing:

6 Likes

Injected!

I <3 Google for that one haha

11 Likes

PSā€¦ Do you live in the Metro Detroit Area? Want to work at Real Flavors? We are hiring for our new office on the 36th floor of a major skyscraper! (Sales :p)

Office with a view!

9 Likes

Didnā€™t @Lolly say she would move over to the US and you to avoid shipping costs: Maybe she wanna have that job :wink:
If i would be in the US and that area i would jump on it.

6 Likes

And does the company cover relocation expenses? :wink:

5 Likes

good question :thumbsup:

3 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors says heā€™ll come to meeee :grin::joy:

Iā€™m too much of a homely creature to move anywhere in reality - and Iā€™d miss all the rain and cloud in England :laughing:

7 Likes

He will have a hard time moving that skyscraper to england :laughing:
Who would ever miss rain and clouds and fog and whatnot.

5 Likes

It would look hilarious in my little town, bless :laughing:

Although you wouldnā€™t necessarily see above the 10th floor because of said clouds :wink::laughing:

5 Likes

I drug myself out of bed just to see if there was a sale today, me sickā€¦ Thanks much, Walt. I posted it to twitless. Pretty sure i wont even remember buying themā€¦

I couldnt have been more wrong about the flavors in Paczki, eh? I thought it was a strawberry/raspberry mixā€¦

4 Likes

Get well soon :+1::slight_smile:ļø

4 Likes

Did you see Walts comment on the site at the rice pudding?
This is from RFā€™s site: Yes, there is officially a rice pudding flavor. (Now Ken will leave me alone!)
:laughing: :laughing:

7 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors I have a breakfast super concentrate sampler in my cart and it wonā€™t let me delete it! Lol! I hit the wrong button and added it. I already have that sample pack (donā€™t need another yet).

2 Likes

LMAO !!! Hey juice were you using an iPhone when you placed your order?

1 Like

Feel better Ken, lol did you see the note about you on Rice Pudding ha?

3 Likes