Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

That looks like Bust a Nut is in your further plans to mix. Good choice.

5 Likes

yeah. i cant wait. never tried it yet. i was planning to order the flavors for the original and then i seen alisa just posted the rf version and i like that it uses marshmallow instead of sucralose. ā€¦she released it just in time for the easter sale too!

4 Likes

LOOOOOOTSSSS of replies are due from me and I promise to get to those here soon. Sorry, as you can pictureā€¦ It is getting a bit crazy over here.

10 Likes

Couple updates. On the reviews, it will now show the first name and the first letter of your last name. If you leave the field blank, it will come up Anonymous instead.

Also, I am in the process of doing a write up for each type of base to talk about how they different and give you more of an idea on usage.

Lastly, once that write up is done, we will lock this thread and move to a new one with a better title. JoJo says we talk too much and it got too big HAHAHA <3

16 Likes

Heads up UK/Europe peoples - looks like rainbow vapes is now stocking the full line of SCā€™s :+1:

4 Likes

Bigger bottles as well?

2 Likes

Oooh - donā€™t think so. Canā€™t see sb milkshake either :cry:

3 Likes

I know that i want some of the flavors in bigger bottles while others is ok as 10ml.
Would be nice to get the possibility to make that choice.

4 Likes

He prob will if the 10mlā€™s take off (I hope he does anyway). I need the sb milkshake in my life!

4 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors thanks.

2 Likes

They sure are. He will be getting bigger bottles soon. It was a test to see if they would sell first.

6 Likes

Please make James buy the sb milkshake Walt :grin::laughing::+1:

3 Likes

He did last week :stuck_out_tongue:

Also I talked to him and he is adding 50ml and 100ml bottles too

5 Likes

Good news @Walt_RealFlavors, thanks.

3 Likes

Did I tell you already that I love you? :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

My like button is brokeā€¦

Youā€™ve reached the maximum number of likes today. Please wait 39 minutes before trying again.

2 Likes

Lol! I wanna like this about 1000 times!

3 Likes

50ml and 100ml now available :+1: Still waiting for the sb milkshake :cry:

5 Likes

If there was ever more of a reason to stalk one of my locationsā€¦

4 Likes

The winners from the Easter contest will be announced in the AM :slight_smile:

7 Likes