Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

Ok, since it’s official and early access is over, I shared on that other forum. They will be sold out in no time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

EDIT: And posted on that other forum as well. Normally @Fozzy71 takes care of that one. You all right Fozzy? Hope nothings wrong :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i posted it on the other other forum.

2 Likes

Got mine as I had a few items in my cart already. First one loaded takes you to the swag page and a chance to load up another free flavor or swag Lanyard-Pen Ect. So it worked out to 4 free flavors for the shipping I would have paid anyhow.

2 Likes

See that is what I love to hear… I tell everyone, I can never have investors… We give away the farm over here haha

3 Likes

I promised myself I would not do it… But we gave away 750 bottles already and sold out… So I just added a 2nd round of 750… They are going to hurt me in production…

6 Likes

Oh I made an order this AM …hope I got in under the wire!

3 Likes

I must have missed it :slight_smile: Glad to know you are ok!

3 Likes

Mixing mats ??

2 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors I hope that pic you submitted a day or so ago wasn’t a picture of the “mixing mat” … (this post is a sly attempt of ya giving us a glimpse of one…)

2 Likes

I have not even finished the design yet lol

We bought the printing machine and it will be here on Tuesday… Why not just buy the damn machine so I can make them on the fly hahaha :smiley:

5 Likes

Ohhhhhh I see… that was just a tease… lol
Well if your GD (Graphic Designer) is the same one that is making up your teaser posters like the last one you did, I’m sure they will be a pleasant addition to your products.
I do have a quick question, are the “Real Flavors Band – Green” tank bands (that you slide over the tank)?

2 Likes

Yes :stuck_out_tongue:

Umm… I personally have been making the newest marketing myself. Trying to bring it in house.

4 Likes

Well done to you then… they have been looking nice… at least at the dpi I’m viewing them at.

4 Likes

Hi @Walt_RealFlavors, I could not find a link to the dripper twist caps on the site. Just gonna ask for them in the order notes, but it looks like a couple other folks couldn’t find them either.

2 Likes

Is dhl the only shipping method you have? I was wanting to take advantage of the free giveaway but 25.00 for 1 bottle shipping?

2 Likes

That’s the flat rate for overseas shipping. Are you in the US?

2 Likes

Yes in ohio. I have also ordered from him before.

2 Likes

There isn’t an option for USPS? One of the more expensive shipping methods was automatically selected for me, but I just changed it to USPS.

1 Like

Oh, maybe its a problem with the site. @Walt_RealFlavors! HALP!

2 Likes

Sorry must of been a glitch in chrome got it now. False alarm

2 Likes