Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

Everything is free if you are in Australia?

6 Likes

There you goā€¦ I will let @Ken_O_Where spill the beans haha

5 Likes

My lips are sealed as long as you meet my demands and send me 4oz of FV SC! Muahahahaha!

You know we got some fancy discord chat thing now, right?

3 Likes

Lol see message there @Ken_O_Where . I asked there first hahahah

2 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors Donā€™t give him anything, that way he needs to spill the beans :laughing:

3 Likes

I need some too i am down to about 5 ml - oh I bet that is it the prem french vanilla will be released again this weekend the time frame is right

2 Likes

It is always possible that i have gotten to high and already forgotten but please dont tell walt.

8 Likes

Lmfao classic

3 Likes

Yeah I jumped on once but it is hard to sit in front of a computer haha

As for the secretā€¦ round 3 of samples will go live this week. Only 2 flavors but 500 of each, this week will include best sellersā€¦ one is Strawberryā€¦ the other is a secret, plus extra bonus bottles will be given out at $10 AND $25.

We give away a lot of free stuff lolā€¦ alsoā€¦ I have a release date on your FV @Ken_O_Where shhhhhhh

4 Likes

By 500 of each you really mean 1000, right?

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

You gotta start doing some desserts and creams instead of all these fruits. Iā€™m allergic to fruitā€¦I NEED sweets mwahahahahaha :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

The other is a cream haha

Fruits are cheaper for me to extract :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I will have to grab some more SB, that 30ml wont last much longer with all the testing thats been going onā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™ll just keep watching til something is put up that Iā€™ll use. Just ignore the lurker in the cornerā€¦sheā€™ll peek out to check the next sale next week :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You are as bad with secrets as i am, LOL.

3 Likes

Yeahā€¦ you should see me at Christmas with giftsā€¦

Black Friday I go shopping, people get their gifts by Cyber Monday haha

5 Likes

I donā€™t know about others but i kinda like that you guys are so bad with secrets :laughing:

7 Likes

Did you get and try that lemonade cookie last time @Ken_O_Where? That one almost tempted me into biting last time. How is it???

3 Likes

Lets try this, it works on me every timeā€¦

Hey, Walt. Working on anything new?

3 Likes

Speaking of secretsā€¦

Shhh

6 Likes