Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

Lmfao… maybe… even have cool drawings for them

2 Likes

I didnt, i held off entirely but someone sent me a bottle of Beaver Tail, smells sooo gud!

EDIT: I held off because of all the flavorings i have that i have barely mixed with but im getting caught up!

4 Likes

Ps. That is Aphrodite

Only hint…

4 Likes

A new flavor to the line i guess. Whats the profile on it?

4 Likes

I thought I was the only good girl last time :frowning:
There goes all my bragging rights, you just always need all the attention, doncha!!!

4 Likes

3 Likes

Dayummmm, you shore look good in them thar heels and with that silky soft hair on yur shouldérs.

4 Likes

Why thank you! The wife says my legs are too white tho…

4 Likes

Wellllll, I wasn’t going to say anything. Don’t wanna hurt your feelers, but I do understand what your wife is trying to say.

BTW @Walt_RealFlavors don’t think that Ken throwing up sexy pics of himself is distracting me or the Norseman. We are still waiting to here what new stuff you are working on :wink:

2 Likes

I was just wondering about new Black Label stuffs and Thimbleberry

:wink:

4 Likes

Nice! I’d definitely be jumping on some Thimbleberry and cream and dessert stuff. But only as it’s a fruit that is rare to find. I’m still allergic :wink:

2 Likes

Have you, or anyone, tried out Yogurt SC?

1 Like

If I remember correctly, Aphrodite planted pomegranates to spread?

4 Likes

Not I, but I think I vaguely remember someone talking about it on the SC thread if you want to search that one.

2 Likes

Aphrodite you say, so fruit mix and tomato leaves? =D

so dragonfruit… when? pitaya… ppl want it.

=D

do you have a MALT WALT?

2 Likes

Aphrodite was the Greek goddess of Love and judging by this picture I’m thinking the new flavor is rose :wink:

1 Like

There is already a rose i got it the other day

2 Likes

Their are actually 12 new flavors coming…

It is a special line called Olympians. It is a line I am helping to make with a friend. Super complex profiles for each, sort of like the black label line, no real cost restraints.

7 Likes

Just found this article about quince.

http://seasonalsundaylunch.com/2013/04/fruit-of-aphrodite-goddess-of-love/

2 Likes

I should make you all my research department haha.

Funny side note… There is 1 person on this forum that knows all about it… Only because I hired her daughter to do all my designs :smiley:

4 Likes