Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

Until you tell @Ken_O_Where or in 10 minutes because you can’t hold it in lmao. Luv ya Walt

6 Likes

It’s a surprise because I am taking on @Ken_O_Where… I have a new black label banana that this recipe uses haha.

Ps… love you too @woftam calling me out. Also I saw your note on the french vanilla order… you just wait!

4 Likes

Lmao cant wait mate. Hmm black label banana

3 Likes

So i’m still interested in what i wrote to you about in that PM i sent you.

1 Like

Hope you are feeling better soon. Nothing worse than dental pain! Ok, maybe childbirth…lol :head_bandage: :revolving_hearts:

And whew…finally you love me. The new black label is banana, so no temptation for me at all this time. Wooo Hooooo :dancers:

3 Likes

Nope I think dental pain is worse than childbirth! Ouch!!

Feel better soon, @Walt_RealFlavors !!

4 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors funny (not really) you would mention that, as I just had to have an extraction as well (2 weeks back), and it damn sure GETS in the way of things. I have to mend up, maybe get a bone graft, and then implants. All you need are a few sutures, a little bag of Oxy, and some good Amazon Prime to stream binge. Hope all is well, and hang in there brother.

3 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors Black Label Banana !!! ???

1 Like

OMG finally! Let me know when it’s live and I’ll be happy to give it a test! :smiley:

And if you manage a banana that is a realistic, sweet, ripe banana that isn’t caustic like TPA’s I will buy a metric ton of it. I love banana vapes but I’ve cut back a lot since I can’t find a replacement and I don’t like using TPA’s Ripe Banana.

4 Likes

Ok @JoJo is down for a metric ton - does that mean we wont see it until the next batch lol

4 Likes

Most likely unless walt has made 2 metric tons of it

3 Likes

Ok I may have been exaggerating just a titch… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

so @Walt_RealFlavors can put you down for 999999g or about 33333 (and change bottles) - i think you may have to drive for that one the shipping may make it a bit pricey. :laughing:

3 Likes

Two thumbs up on the banana love !!!

Glad to hear that you’re on the mend.

2 Likes

WHEW… Honey… I’m home!

6 Likes

@JoJo Do you want to lock this one as well and I will start a new one tonight? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

How you feeling petal?

3 Likes

MUCHHHH better lol. Tooth getting pulled was not bad but the scrapping and refilling of the jaw bone… THAT hurt ha, left me a but umm… feeling like shit ha

Thank you for asking :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Holy shite!!! Ouch. Good to have you back :grin:

4 Likes