Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

I enjoyed it thusly:

RF German Chocolate Cake
     6% Coconut Cream Pie (VG) (Real Flavors)   
     6% Cookies and Cream (VG) (Real Flavors)   
    Flavor total: 12%
2 Likes

Looks like a nice recipe.

1 Like

Hey everyone! Just a heads up. Amazon, Walmart, and our website are all shacked up until Friday!

Enjoy this time with your family and loved ones!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the US, and to the rest of the world, Happy shopping season! (Buy me something nice!!!)

10 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Walt, thanks for the flavors - keep them rolling in, Iā€™ll keep buying them so you can buy yourself something nice.

:joy:

4 Likes

2% is fantastic for the Boysenberry extract it gives a great flavor and leaves a very slight aftertaste that is super pleasant

4 Likes

OK Ok Ok OK Ok Ok Ok Okā€¦ I get it lolā€¦ People wanted a Black Friday sale haha

Just checked my email and I tell you there was over 50 people who asked haha.

SOOOā€¦ 50% off ALL RETAIL ITEMS TODAY only! Use code BlackFriday2016

EXTRACTS are included!

(Only exception is wholesale)

12 Likes

Yesss! Haha. Happy Thanksgiving Walt! Thank you!

3 Likes

One word AWESOME!!!:kissing_heart:

6 Likes

TY Walt!! Mmmmm sweet RF extract lovinā€™sā€¦

I blame @Pro_Vapes and @MysticRose for the damage done on this one!

/prays from some Premium French Vanilla Extract coming down the pikeā€¦or KFC. Thatā€™d be nice too. ;p lol

4 Likes

Hi Walt

Do you ship to the UK and what sort of prices are charged? I know it is dependant on weight but can you give me an idea for say a

5 bottle shipment, 10 bottle shipment and a 15 bottle shipment of the 1 oz bottles and the 4oz bottles. To see what is the most cost effective.

The extracts donā€™t seem to be available in the UK at the moment just a selection of the normal flavours, so quite keen to try a selection of them.

2 Likes

It varies so much. I have seen it go from $11 to $70.

We honestly charge you exactly what DHL or USPS charges us.

3 Likes

Cheers Walt, do you think chefsflavours in the UK will be stocking the extracts alongside your regular flavours anytime soon?

1 Like

Just a heads-up @Lolly @MysticRose @Walt_RealFlavors @Ken_O_Where @anon60225325 @Sprkslfly @VapeyMama @mjag @xvw -

Itā€™s 6:30am and after 9 or 10 daysā€™ steep at 1.5%, i am vaping the KFC Fried Chicken. Itā€™s happening. Review will comeā€¦ :heart:

:gift: :meat_on_bone: :thinking:

10 Likes

Iā€™ve been thinking about that :smile:

3 Likes

They have not ordered them as of yet. I believe they are still trying to decide.

Ok. Dumb question time. Haha.

Extract is also called raw? Right? I wanna make sure I get the right oneā€¦the one we are to use 1-2%.

Is the sale via Walmart, or your website or both?

Nuisance hereā€¦can the extracts be shipped to the UK if I were to order some? I need these in my life!!! :laughing:

1 Like

Correct

Our site only, sorry.

Yes they can be shipped. It does not look like the UK will have a reseller soon for super concentrates.

1 Like

Thank you for doing this Walt!
I now have 14 more of your SC extracts heading my way!
Cola
Vanilla Custard
Strawberry
Brown Sugar
Baked Bread
Butter Toffee
Marshmallow
Caramel
Fried Dough
Meringue
Cinnamon Roll
Sugar Cookie