Strawberry
White Chocolate
Vanilla Custard
Molasses
Fried Dough
French toast
Condensed Milk
Butter Toffee

Can you think of any others I NEED lol in my stash? Thanks in advance petal!

5 Likes

Hmmmmā€¦baked bread!!

3 Likes

I love the Cola as well as the Brownie Batter , I have had them a while.The Cola tastes just like the Old style Coke a Cola ,delicious but very sweet.The Brownie batter is wonderful as well.
Looking at your list I would grab the Rice Crispy Treats while you are at it, it is very nice.
Cream soda I have but havenā€™t mixed with it much.If you love cream soda though I would grab it as well.
@MysticRose could off some help , I think she has more of the extracts than myself.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: Iā€™m so excited!!

3 Likes

I forgot to add , the baked bread I had from a beta sample a while back.That one reminded me of a wonderful German Soft pretzel.
I still have a couple ml left of that sample and I hope the new flavor is the same! I donā€™t like it every day but it is great with an Shiner Bock.

3 Likes

Totally had to google this :joy:

1 Like

This was my tasting notes from the beta sample he sent out on the Baked Bread.
Baked Bread , this is yeasty and first thought was grab a beer for some reason.I grabbed a Shiner Bock and then it hit me.This takes me back to Kingā€™s Island amusement park and the German soft pretzels they serve.This is not an ADV but damn I wish I could have this flavor at times.Please @Walt_RealFlavors save me a bottle of this! This may be the flavor we beer drinkers need.I no longer wish for a vinegar and salt vape after trying this.Pleeeze Walt!

2 Likes

Soooooooo Iā€™ve gone extract crazy and my order has been made for the following:

Butter Toffee Extract - 1oz
Condensed Milk Extract - 1oz
French Toast Extract - 1oz
Fried Dough Extract - 1oz
Molasses Extract - 1oz
Vanilla Custard Extract - 1oz
White Chocolate Extract - 1oz
Strawberry Extract - 1oz x 2
Baked Bread Extract - 1oz
Caramel Extract - 1oz
Rice Crispy Treat Extract - 1oz (at the advice of lovely @BoyHowdy)
Yumberry Extract - 1oz

Whoop! Thanks @Walt_RealFlavors for the discount codeā€¦would never have been able to afford all these otherwise :blush::+1:

6 Likes

Iā€™d like to double like for that!

4 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavorsā€¦ how would you describe vaping the fried chicken? ā€¦asking for a friend lol

1 Like

Iā€™ll be waiting to hear all about it :grin:

5 Likes

Good Golly miss Lolly!
I am confident that you will love them as well[quote=ā€œLolly, post:1213, topic:51199ā€]
(at the advice of lovely @BoyHowdy)
[/quote]

You are a such a doll Lolly!:kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Is this code for Brits only, @Walt_RealFlavors? Because iā€™m half-British :stuck_out_tongue: :bride_with_veil:

Very pleased for you @Lolly :hugging: iā€™m looking forward to your thoughts on every extract! i do advise that when you try theseā€¦keep vaping it for awhile before passing judgment. Some of my limited selection thus far tasted fairly different at the start, vs an hour or two later. Also, i donā€™t know if i can wait a full 30 days before reviewing what i have so farā€¦iā€™m trying! All i know for sure is i need to order more flavours before then. Specifically, Nov 30 since thatā€™ll be my first opportunity to do so, lol. :slight_smile: :heart:

4 Likes

Haha, I used the Thanksgiving code :+1:I will share all of my notes (for what theyā€™re worth lol!)ā€¦so much fun to be had :grin:.

How is that fried chicken vaping?

2 Likes

:open_mouth: What Thanksgiving code? i was told of no code! It probably wonā€™t be usable come Nov 30ā€¦boooo. :cry:

Fried Chicken: getting good vapour production. i can say itā€™s not a nasty or repulsive flavour as some would have expected it to beā€¦itā€™s different and savoury. But very vapable! :slight_smile: i need to wait until Dec 12th though to give it a full four-weeks-steeping go. It occurs to me 4 weeks is probably unnecessary for the extracts butā€¦just in case! :heart:

4 Likes

Today only I think :roll_eyes:

Iā€™m liking the savoury vape idea! Look forward to hearing how you develop this (I totally know you will!):+1:

3 Likes

Damnation :sob: :robot: (stupid groceries! Stupid linear time and momentary lack of access to the TARDIS!)

:hugging: :heart:

4 Likes

Whoop!!!

Thank you @Walt_RealFlavors, just ordered about 10 new extracts, excited to try them as all the others I have are great.

I hope you all had an outstanding Thanksgiving and a plentiful Black Friday!

5 Likes

@ecigexpress think of the fried skin taste with all the seasonings. Extra crispy!

5 Likes

Dearest @Walt_RealFlavors, pretty please will you thrice wrap my order in bubble wrap in case it gets bumped around on the plane? TIA :blush:

2 Likes