Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

hmmmm wonder what that would be like with a waffle and syrup flavor…LOL.

3 Likes

Back in awhile folks. i need to go make some calls and pray someone in the family can lend (not give) me the dough for an order today. A 5-day loan would save me $85 Canadian! So yeah. Pray i succeed! (hugs) :heart:

@Walt_RealFlavors You are a lovely man and i will always be happy to support you. But, you offer a sale like that and i’m gonna claw for it :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you again. Hope you’re looking forward to Christmas :snowflake: :christmas_tree: :snowflake: :heart:

5 Likes

I just ordered 23! I’ve been waiting for a sale!

6 Likes

What’s the shipping cost to the uk?

Alrighty. Order submitted. Fingers crossed for the perfect :tangerine: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Well right under the wire, with only a few minutes to go…i made it. And i’m tired enough at the moment (remember, i was up at 6:30am testing the Fried Chicken extract) that some of the choices i just made baffle me. :robot:

Tomato…? :rolling_eyes: :tomato: Pink Candy? That one wasn’t even on my radar, what… i know this is really uncool of me to ask after all you’ve done @Walt_RealFlavors, but can i change the 1oz Tomato extract to 1oz of Eggnog? See i just realized Eggnog may vanish soon. Whereas Tomato (what was i thinking ???) will always be there.

…i’m clearly overtired from a long day.

Nonetheless i made it, thanks to a gracious family member! :hugging: On a side note, i removed Bread Pudding, Cherry Pie, Chocolate Milkshake and Strawberry Milkshake from my cart even though i intend to try them, because the extracts aren’t available yet :wink: and adding more VG flavours was jacking the shipping up considerably. Will buy a 30 mL bottle each of those from the Canadian re-seller next week. :relieved:

Many thanks again Walt. (hugs) i must sleep now but please do let me know about the Tomato-Eggnog switcheroo when you see this. In fact just to be on the safe side i’ll email tomorrow. Sorry for the mixup.

Sweet dreams ELR :heart: :crescent_moon: zzzz

4 Likes

I am out until Tuesday. Message cs@realflavors.com They can help more sorry.PS I am 90% sure Egg Nog and Candy Cane are done thou :confused:

1 Like

No worries. If it’s easier i’ll just leave things as is.

Eggnog wasn’t a good flavour? i remember TPA’s beta nogs were vile and nothing remotely like eggnog. More like choking, unvapable nutmegs. But as a lover of the seemingly simple beverage, i’d have thought someone would have got it right by now. If it’s good, i’ll request the switch. :slight_smile:

P.S. Enjoy your holiday weekend and remember to share those Thanksgiving leftovers. :kissing_heart: :heart:

1 Like

Hey @Walt_RealFlavors. I placed my order earlier today… but, quick question – I see that @lovebag has placed an order for the dispensing lids seperately, are the 1oz bottles not already provided with some?

2 Likes

Depends on package size, it was about $30 for my order :grin:

Ditto that - I didn’t order any :open_mouth:

Just placed an order Wednesday night figuring you would be shut down for the long weekend…should have waited I guess before placing a $100 CDN order. Didn’t think there would be a Black Friday sale. Lesson learned. Still looking forward to trying out your product though.

OMG…I am so freaking upset now…I have not been on ELR for a couple of days now and the last time I was on here I had read that there was not going to be a discount for Black Friday for Real Flavors…I have been saving for 3 months so I could place my first order with RF and I just placed it a couple of hours ago this morning because I was out of town yesterday…I can’t believe it…I just spent $75 on 7 extracts and 1 flavoring, but there were so many more that I wanted to get…boo hoo…I am literally about to cry…I wish I would have known sooner…#JUSTMYLUCK

4 Likes

Psstttt… it still works :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Message cs@realflavors.com and we can give you more bottles for free if you would like. It can make up for it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I already placed my order…how can I get it fixed?

Edit: I sent an email to customer support

Thanks so much Walt!!!

1 Like

That’s way too rich for my pocket at the moment lol. Thanks for the info though

1 Like

Thanks Walt! Message sent!

1 Like

I did wince slightly (a lot!!!) but then I figure I have enough extracts to take me through until the year 3000! Might be worth doing a group buy and splitting the shipping in the future? :blush:

Nuisance back again…just to doubly check that the extracts can enter UK without being rejected by stupid customs (I’ve emailed cs as I wasn’t sure if you’d be on here again today) TIA Walt :+1::blush:

2 Likes