Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

The French toast was a little on the weak side. I suppose the French toast II is not? Or a more robust variety? Hmmm, looks like I’m headed to realflavors.com again. When did you say the new versions would be up?

1 Like

i have only made it through 400 posts or so and have not seen an answer yet on this. has anyone mixed 50/50 vg/pg or 60/40 vg/pg to be able to lower the % used in a mix?

I don’t do this deliberately. But I used to like a 50/50 mix but most recipes where 70/30 even 80/20.

What I do is for every 10 adjustment say 60/40 to 50/50 I adjust total flavour percentage by 1.7.

I.e. Original recipe 60/40 total flavour percentage 10% at 50/50 then the total flavour percentage should be 8.3% reduced by 1.7

I found success with this, the more I vape the closer my mixes ho to 70/30 I started at 30vg/70 now mixing at 65/35. Don’t know why I just don’t move.

With real flavor concentrates or in general? I have not used vg concentrates yet and i am about to place a RF order but see that single flavor mixes using 10-15% and thought that maybe raising the pg might be able to use a little lower %. I usually mix ALL my mixes at 70/30 vg/pg.

Do as you wish but it seems most of us are having the best performance with the SC versions. Fruits need a bit more than .5% and the bakery kinds seem to hold well at 5% to 1%. I experimented with a cream cheese fruit salad and ruined it using 1.5% cream cheese SC. Extremely strong. If used with caution they really are good!

2 Likes

The ratio will apply for all flavours as you increase PG the flavour is carried more. But it’s also a decrease in smoothness and volume of cloud so to speak. If you are doing it purely to save money I’d be hesitant personally as I’ve found the change in your VG ratio is a very important part in the vaping experience.

Why don’t you make 2 mixes with different ratios adjust the flavour strength as I described. Vape side by side and make your own observations that should give you a appreciation of your preference.

@Walt_RealFlavors any eta on the most bestest french vanilla on the planet? Many nights have been spent dreaming of mixing with it again and many an afternoon filled with daydreams of what to mix it with.

My taste buds beg of thee, to us bring the FV!

Seriously tho, i would love to get my hands on a couple oz of it.

Hope all is well. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I know right! Last he talked about it he said his next batch was scheduled to be made in January. And it’s almost over now. :clock::bomb:

4 Likes

Lol there is some made :stuck_out_tongue:

Also a new bourbon aged vanilla too. They will be on the beta lab soon. I am still working on some site tweaks.

8 Likes

2 Likes

anyone Keen ?

3 Likes

I like that what you did here , thinking outside the box , not something id want to vape but would love to eat it lol , seriously though great idea

1 Like

This would be right up @Lovebag’s alley, wouldn’t it :yum:

5 Likes

I had exactly the same thought! :laughing:

2 Likes

No sucralose in that ???

God no! :mask: :joy: @Lolly you should know better! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

RF’s Baked Bread extract is an extremely potent (and nothing personal Walt, but to my nose a very unpleasant) flavour to work with. If used in extremely small amounts, i feel it has good potential. But even 1% was way too much for this one. Put it this way: remember my standalone Fried Chicken review? i mixed that at 1.5% and noted that it was powerfully strong. Well, 1% of the Baked Bread extract completely erased any trace of it. Like, decimated it. Such power is frightening. :fearful: And the result was not good, lol.

So no you two…the thought of 4% Baked Bread in any mix has me gagging! :mask: :laughing: Also bleeegh to anything Sriracha, haha. i’ve previously shared about my aversion to having a mouth aflame with lava. :fire: :fire: :fire:

Sorry i haven’t been around for awhile, btw. i’ve been hibernating and barely mixing a thing. i have flavours here waiting to be tried…just haven’t felt the energy to experiment, and have been missing smoking more than usual. i’m sure it’ll pass. Hope you’re all well. :hugging: :heart:

P.S. Just realized @R0B’s recipe calls for the VG version of Baked Bread, not the extract. OK, whew. But even so…TPA’s Cheese? There is no such flavour. Unless he meant their Blue Cheese from long ago, which has thankfully been sent to the flavour retirement zone in the sky. i tried it years back and it was bloody vile haha. :mask: :relaxed:

3 Likes

Have missed you!

I’m kinda hibernating at the minute too - sort of part-time hibernation :+1:

I’m certain your energy will return in leaps and bounds and that the smoking urge will subside - stick with it lovely :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Hang in there! Winter and cold weather is notorious with cabin fever, depression, and increased stress. And the political upsets aren’t helping. You can do it. Just think of how much cigarettes stink now. You don’t have to smell like a dirty ashtray now, and you are improving your health as well :heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Now that wasn’t much of a positive reply now, was it? We were only looking out for you :laughing: As you know I’m in awe for anyone that can even think of vaping Fried Chicken or its like and I hope you come back to us when you find your sparkle again :sparkles: It’s not the same without you. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

hahah. Fidalgo_vapes

the KFC vape was a joke i was taking the mickey out of vegans and saying if they would vape “cruelty free” kfc =D hahah

strange thing is. 2 of them pm’d me saying they wanted it. (like it was already a product)… hmmmm

2 Likes