Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

I mxed up Fried Chicken I haven’t had the guts to drip or tank any yet but the lable I put on it was KFV.

3 Likes

kentucky fried vape?

Exactly - I am not sure what FC would work with (that I have). But when I find my stones I will try it. I was thinking maybe a mango/coconut chicken but only if I like the SF. Otherwise it will remain a flavor I bought for shits and giggles lol. I do like the zinger idea.

Well i place my first order

1 Like

I am vaping that SC French Toast this morning. Mixed at 3.5% and steeping since the end of October and it is delicious IMO.

1 Like

Im hoping these are as good as they seem to be. I chose flavors that either i read on here was good SF concentrates or seem like they would be good SF concentrates. I suck at being a recipe developer and tend to be a recipe follower and i am spending too much money on concentrates to follow everyone elses recipes and i have been dissapointed in some also. So i hope real flavors is the path for me.

2 Likes

Please remember on the VG flavor, they usually take a higher percentage of flavoring and extended steep times before they are at their best. Maybe you can make some easy S&V’s with the SC to get you through while the others are doing their thing.

1 Like

Yes the vg based is 15-20% and sc’s are 1-2.5%. Is 2 weeks steep good for the vg based flavor or do they need the full month

Two week minimum on the vg flavors. But a month is great.

1 Like

I take most of my SC Single Flavors like French Toast at 3.5% (and recipe totals if more than one SC in a recipe) but 2.5% should give you or most people a decent flavor as well. Some of them I have tried can give a decent single flavor vape at the bottom of that range you said but I like a bit more flavor in my vape than some people might. I haven’t had any of the other SC flavors you bought yet but I am planning another 20 - 30 flavor order this summer/fall when I have vaped up a lot more of my flavor stash.

2 Likes

::sits here thinking::

Maybe we should only sell SC lol

I have wayyyyy better results with those.

10 Likes

i use recipe calculator and i am adding in my recent real flavor order into my inventory and was wondering when it comes to the super concentrates does everyone use 0 for pg and 0 vg for the concentrate?

1 Like

@Walt_RealFlavors i must say you rock! i placed my order late on Thursday night and looks like ill have it on Saturday.

3 Likes

Yes…a lot of us have stopped buying the VG and waiting for all to be in SC’s. But there are some still in VG only like PB cookie for 1 that I do still buy, but only because you aren’t getting with my program :wink:

4 Likes

My feelings exactly

4 Likes

Walt, i know im just one person but i think these SCs are some of the best flavorings available. Many of them have starting replacing MF for me.

Thanks for listening to the community.

8 Likes

I agree, I really love what I’ve tried of them so far. The only part that sucks is I already got so many bottles of the VG ones back when I was reviewing them. And I’m not wasting that money by just tossing them, so the switching over process will be a little slow. Then I have to figure out new percentages in my existing recipes due to the strength difference. I will get there…sigh

Have you found comparable percentages of use on the old vg version vs the SC?

3 Likes

I havent found any ratio, sorry. I have quite a few of the VGs from the sampler i bought and a bunch more. Honestly i was going to use them to make candy, many of them are 8ml and might just be perfect for batches.

Now all we need are some custard fruits to go along with that fabulous Yummbery, FrenchVan and Thimbleberry.

Walt, if we get a thimbleberry flavoring we might be able to get the entire UP to quit smoking! :wink: The alternative is pasty flavor but even i would turn up my nose as that one. :confused:

2 Likes

Ohhhh i have a great many things to say about the political upsets. Here in Canada too! Not just the States… :confounded: Unfortunately i lack a suitably constructive place to say them, and people who’d want to hear them.

The rich, dirty smell and filth are one of the things i like about cigarettes, so…that won’t work for me, lol. Long story. Yes i’m weird. :relaxed: i’m sick at the moment though (feverish, sore runny nose, going through throat lozenges like crazy etc) so i’m probably OK for now. :heart:

Thank you dear. :hugging: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

The adjust tab on the @CosmicTruth calculator might help you at least with an initial starting point when trying to convert an all rf vg recipe to all rf sc recipe - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GGL4QOwrFW56ig-8yKqLFPTW5WMOHq7n8MJVkQJSr_Y/edit#gid=485916094

It can also be found here - http://www.e-liquid-scripts.com/cosmiccalc

1 Like