Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

I feel the exact same as @woftam and as @Ken_O_Where on the subject.
Prices can lure me to try something new but I go with others reviews for the most part .I don’t mind the more expensive flavors as long as I feel they are worth it.
I just hope you keep developing/expanding your SC line as they are great!

4 Likes

I agree, Thimbleberry please!

3 Likes

Oh requests I would love a Marzipan and a Biscotti - I love my almond flavors

3 Likes

Wow thank you so much for the $50 coupon. Walt you are the man. So generous. Cheers

4 Likes

Yes, i deserve one too. Im sure i can make up, i mean, name a reason, hehehe.

3 Likes

Would it taste the same and use the same percentages?

5 Likes

Just thinking about making a change…

I don’t know anything really firm yet but I am meeting with the heads of all 4 offices in the AM. (it is like a board meeting)

This is one of the topics and a have a few other things on the list as well. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Jebus, d00d. Get some sleep…

1 Like

Blah! I can’t sleep… if everyone approves I may make a realllly big announcment soon :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Who needs everyone, i approve!

2 Likes

The King has spoken ! So it must be done!:smiley:

3 Likes

I would like you to delay any announcements. Just be interested in how well members cope with delayed RF announcements.

Make a date and count down perhaps.

5 Likes

Holy shit @Walt_RealFlavors, he is right. It is right there next to my name. :wink:

I do hope everything goes well at your meeting.

2 Likes

Are you trying to give us all heart attacks?

3 Likes

Lol it is mostly about super conc pricing.

Do we invest a couple hundred thousand so we can sell them cheaper or let it grow slowly. Also inventory issues haha. Admin stuff

6 Likes

My vote is yes. I get a vote, right?

If i may ask is the vaping industry a large part of your sales?

1 Like

It has it’s days but I would say 30-50% in that range.

4 Likes

Wow, that is more than i would have thought. Im sure the FDA ruling has affected growth a bit, no? Since companies cant even make new liquids and sell them, for now.

1 Like

They can make and formulate new eliquids the colloquial hammer will not fall until Aug 08 2018. At that point if applications are already in place a further one year grace period will be allowed. Just what i read/heard/watched

1 Like

Ahh, thanks for clearing that up for me.