Real Flavors Discounts and News!

@CosmicTruth I’m not sure how long it’s been since you logged in, but it had been awhile for me. Had to re set up my account despite having placed quite a few previous orders. This may have happened when they re did the site ?? If this IS happening to you, maybe @Walt_RealFlavors can assist. I just created the same account/info as before, and ordered up some One Drop Flavors.

2 Likes

Sorry, I just saw this. Yes, if you haven’t logged in for awhile. You will need to enter your information again including the password.

3 Likes

Do you like the 1-shots or the SC best?

1 Like

I had to re-create a new account

1 Like

I am looking in that pricing display issue. This is a beta test of some new software before the main event :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Fixed :stuck_out_tongue:

Odd bug. Only some browsers did not show the right pricing until cart

2 Likes

I love me some butter pecan pie, I think it is one of the best flavors they make!

Oh man, to order or not to order…that’s a stupid question, just have to figure out what I need…lol

5 Likes

@CosmicTruth I would have to say for DIY, the Super Concentrates hands down.

4 Likes

I’ve had that on my list to try for a longgg time. Might just have to order it soon. Thanks for the recommendation :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Also, everyone, note that your shopping cart is based on your active session, not stored in a cookie or the database. If you change computers, close the browser, etc, your shopping cart is EMPTY !

I’ve filled my cart 3 times with stuff, but now I’m sure I’ve forgotten something.

3 Likes

I use it in a Caramel Pecan Custard recipe at I think about 2% and it is delicious. Let me know how you like it.

2 Likes

Sorry we have to do this due to the demand on the server resources during larger sales. Please use the wishlist feature to save your cart :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also…

::cough cough::

http://eepurl.com/dqYErX

If you are interested :grinning:
RF is looking for more testers :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors signed up. Didn’t get to fully enter into the last text box, but it’s submitted none the less, thank you.

2 Likes

Hi @Walt_RealFlavors I have also added my information to the list of Beta Testers for RealFlavors. I look forward to assisting :raised_hand:

3 Likes

Filled out the form. Regardless of whether I end up up being a tester or not, I look forward to seeing your new products. Of course, as everyone knows I’m addicted to trying a LOT of new flavors…lol

6 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: Real Flavors Super Concentrates SDS questions

Lmao…yep. But at least I’ve admitted I had a problem and stopped supplying my habit. Doesn’t that mean I’m in recovery :smiley:

Now shhhhhhh, stop drawing attention to me…you see nothing!

<<<<<<looking around furtively :eyes:

3 Likes

I included that one in my order. I’m frothing at the mouth, too.

3 Likes