Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

Iā€™m headed to bed, so Iā€™ll sleep on it!

I pride our company on being available for a chat. If you ever need anything, you just let someone know and I will come a calling ha!

Good luck with those and I hope you enjoy. One of the betas is super close to the ones you are looking for :smiley:

1 Like

Would also love to have a rich chocolate that doesnā€™t clog my atti.

The new flavors are in!

Blood Orange
Cake Batter
Swedish Gummy

Grab them while theyā€™re hot!

2 Likes

Nice! I hated I missed the free sample box they were all gone when I went to check out

1 Like

All new labels, lot numbers, and a new online library for 100% transparency of our flavors :smiley:

We stopped production today to introduce a new label with a new lot number format that will allow customers to see the actual test results, SDS, and specs of the product in their handsā€¦ not just something that was tested years ago.

Our goal is to be 100% transparent when sell our customers a flavor.
This is happening in the background as we speak and you should start seeing more and more pages pop up on our site :smiley:

6 Likes

Here is a sample of the new lot number format.

EVERY Lot is lab tested, and manufactured following GMPs (good manufacturing practices) in an FDA registered and inspected facility.

8 Likes

Now accepting PayPal and Amazon Payments :smiley:

6 Likes

You just had to go there, now i am in BEEEEEG trouble! hehe.

I like the label design. :smile:

2 Likes

good work, Walt! these are the kinds of things that get you noticed!

1 Like

@Walt_RealFlavors
Excellent new developments from yourselves!
Transparency is the way forward, of that there is no doubt!
Once finances allow I will be trying out your flavours and I await in anticipation of any reviews that hopefully will be forthcoming from members of our community.

1 Like

They didnā€™t come with twist tops, but I think thatā€™d be a nice addition. Or an option to buy them. hint hint @Walt_RealFlavors I know I can get them at Cat House. Does Grant sell them, too? Also, I like the label design as well, but I kinda wish they were vinyl or something shiny and plasticy rather than paper. Probably just me though. I have texture issues and the feel of the paper is gross. LoL :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Nope, Grant throws them in with the Flavor order for free. Be nice if he carried them for sale as well. Heck Iā€™d even buy them to rebottle all my other flavors if he sold bottles and twist tops. They are a little awkward drip size at first, but I like them. Every drop is at least big enough to register on the scale.

Cat House you say? hmmm.

1 Like

Yep. The 20/410 fit on the bottles like I got from RF, so Iā€™m guessing thatā€™d be the size for the NR ones as well. The 24/410 fit on the wider mouth bottles.

2 Likes

Oddly I have them for the bottles in stock. I will add that option soon or see if we can include it with the bottles. The reason it is not standard is due to FDA rules on packaging. We are required (we sell to some pharmaceutical companies) to have everything child resistant.

Are you talking about the beta bottles or standard ones? We switched or newest label to GHS approved Vinylā€¦ Kinda got me scared thinking paper ones got out still :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Grant got around this by putting Polycones on the bottles and throwing the twist tops in a separate bag. Itā€™s a really nice touch. Even if you have to charge a little extra or make it an option. Not having to rebottle or go somewhere else to get caps is helpful.

3 Likes

We are adding in some sample bags with plastic pipettes, free samples of other flavors (and some beta ones) plus stickers :smiley:

I will also make sure we toss in some of those tops as well. Honestly they cost so little when we buy in bulk, I will just cover the cost and send a few with every order. Cheers!

6 Likes

Now you have me searching for green ones haha

4 Likes

How do I get in on these beta testā€™s?

3 Likes

Keep an eye here: Beta Testing New Flavors :D - #250 by Mofogger

3 Likes