Vape Mail 2016!

Me too! Just doing a finger test I can tell these are gonna be good. I wanna drink the lemonade! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Nice! Those look like the same 60ml PET bottles Grant’s using with Nicotine River. Did they come with twist tops too? If not, I bet I know where you can get some. :grinning:

I like the labels a lot too, Walt! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Real Flavors! New Labs and MORE Testing to be 100% Transparent!

I got a few flavors today. My EuroFlavor order and the FlavourArt flavors from the ECX weekend sale.

6 Likes

WOOT! WOOT! Strawberry Shortcake Bar and Rhodonite here I come!

Also, I can’t wait to play around with Lemon Sicily and Meringue in my Strawberry Mix. The INW Cactus is goings straight into my tropical Mix, hope it plays nice with melons and peach!

6 Likes

I hate FA bottles, but then that’s just because my scales hasn’t arrived yet! Nightmare for syringe users they are.

I got some FA meringue and lemon sicily … no prize for guessing what Ive been making. Also some cap sugar cookie V2 [vendor sent the wrong one, but I’ll give it a go]

2 of my bigger orders are … out there … somewhere!

Took 48. Days. But I finally got two sets

7 Likes

I got my Omega 30mm BFT tank today. I also got Nonna’s Cake and Sour Wizard from Nicotine River. 120 mls FA for $13… not a bad deal. I really like the new bottles NR is using…

6 Likes

I see you got the BFT…I’m still playing with mine, tryna find the perfect build. Lemme know what you try/prefer

1 Like

I’m getting ready to put a build on the Kepler Apache I got today

1 Like

You know I’m going with Ti 22g. I have a 6/5 wrap, 3mm ID @ .09 ohm. Vaping @ 560F and 100w… no leaks. It’s very airy, but I like massive airflow. Thick clouds with very good flavor. Warm but not hot vapor. So far so good.

6 Likes

I think part of my problem was/is that I was building out of my comfort zone and just wasn’t pleased with the results. I usually build 22g either Ti or 316l, 3mm, 6.5. But on the BFT I as tryna go big, like 3.5 or 4mm ID. I have already decided that I need to get a comfort build on it. I had also made some 22/32 316l Clapton wire for it, but used it for something else.
Ill let you know how it turns out.

1 Like

Got the Kepler Apache 25mm tank in today. Most excellent tank. Velocity style posts, 6+ ml capacity, hinged top cap with super easy top fill. Excellent flavor, massive dense clouds…this thing is awesome! I can see this being my new all day tank…BUT, I do have a 5ml Diablo on the way…so we’ll see. I always carry 3 mods/tanks every day anyway, so there’s always room, lol…

EDIT: yes, get one… under $40
I like this better than the hastur rta

8 Likes

You got me with this one… I just had to order.

It looks good from the reviews too…

1 Like

You will not be disappointed…this thing is amazing! Did you see that yeti had vt200’s for $99?

I didn’t look at mods. I only use 2 of the 3 I have. I’m so happy with these, that’s all I use. I need to vape forward some of this stuff I’m not using.

1 Like

I picked up 2…I plan on taking them apart and using them for parts to build the 2 I want to build…its cheaper than buying the parts separately

1 Like

Love the new bottles too! :thumbsup:

1 Like

I got my Apache RTA. Thanks for the heads up @Whiterose0818!

4 Likes

lemme know how it does for you!

1 Like