Recipe for Hawaiian Pog Juice? Anyone? Bueller?

So a buddy of mine let me sample Hawaiian Pog by Naked 100 and I was wondering if anyone had successfully cloned this. I found a recipe here that calls for 8% Passion Fruit, 8% Guava and 4% Mandarin Orange. I tried this as a S&V and it’s close but something is missing and I can’t figure it out. Any ideas?
Thanks!

4 Likes

No idea since ive never had it… But damn i need me some passion fruit in my life. Which brand is best for that?

1 Like

Wish I could say. I just bought it for the first time. I got the FA Passion and FA Mandarin. Both of them smell wonderful.

3 Likes

Love the FA Mandarin, never had the Passion fruit.

1 Like

I found a recipe for the actual juice and it is 2 parts Passion 1 part Guava and 2 parts Orange juice. If that helps you making it to taste closer to the real deal. Steeping may also change it enough to bring it home.

2 Likes

The Mandarin is really good. So is the Passion. I’d like to try some others and see what they’re like. According to what I’ve read here, the TPA versions aren’t all that great.

1 Like

Hmmm, might have to try that and see. The percentages I posted above are close but not quite right. I’ll try your ratios and check it out. Thanks!

1 Like

It gives me something to do when I am not busy which is most of the time.

1 Like

This one sounds good ( sounds ) haven’t tried either one but this recipe sounds good to me and has some of the stuff in it http://www.lediypourlesnuls.com/budget-ballers-fruitgasm/

3 Likes

That does look pretty good. I’ll have to put that on my to buy/to do list. Thanks!

1 Like

At best it has a bunch of your profiles in it that you already have just start subbing out stuff and plugging in the ones you want ! I think I’ll make it too !

1 Like

Holy guacamoly, you’re right! I’ve forgotten I have some of these LOL I need to get a grip…

1 Like

What’s Lemon Sherbet (DEV) ?..The DEV?

1 Like

I’ve got no clue lol I thought the same thing. It is a UK site so who knows maybe someone can chime in ?

I bet it is THIS ! http://decadentvapours.com/shop/diy-e-liquid/flavour-concentrates/sherbert-lemon-2/

1 Like

Ding ding ding

There I chimed in. God I’m so helpful I amaze myself.

1 Like

Well I won’t send across the pond to get it, but looking at the description, perhaps a combination of lemon, small amount of fresh cream/marshmallow, and a touch of champagne for that flavor profile…At 23.2% flavor to start out with, I don’t imagine that another .8% is gonna kill the recipe…for fun…and you know I like high % stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just tried this today. I’m not sure of the orange I taste in it…now mind you I took like 4 hits off my friends vape. It is definitely pink guava FLV, golden pineapple CAP, and Passion Fruit FA. This was a really good vendor juice flavor. I’m actually going to work on something that has those flavors in it tomorrow. Did you ever have any luck with this one yourself? I see this is a pretty old discussion.

2 Likes

This is what I just tried and so far it taste pretty good. Its funny if you read the recipe from the bottom up you get PPOG…POG!

Hawaiin Pog 1

Ingredient %
Golden Pineapple (CAP) 4
Orange (FA) 1
Passion (Passionfruit) (FA) 2
Pink Guava (Flavorah) 1.5

Flavor total: 8.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

To be honest, I gave up on this after not being able to get the ratios right. I would come close but not quite there. I’ll give your version a shot and see how it goes. The only thing I’m missing is the FLV pink guava. I’ve only got the Cap Sweet Guava, but I’ll try it just to see how close it is. Thanks for keeping it alive!

2 Likes

I’m thinking you are really going to need the FLV pink guava. I just tried my sweet guava and its totally different then the FLV pink guava. Pink Guava is almost like a pink grapefruit kind of flavor. I haven’t tasted anything like it.

2 Likes