Setting up the Flavour (Flavor) Fridge

I know what i said… but it gotta be documented, theres no way around that.
Nah i’m sure they will appreciate seeing what happens on that trip

3 Likes

@VapeyMama I’m not so sure about this - waddayu have to say bout it?

3 Likes

Hahaha theres no way you guys are gonna change your minds on this now, the tickets are ordered and everything. Theres no backing out now.

3 Likes

I think he can do what he wants with the pictures if he survives our initiation. Fair?

3 Likes

Rofl, yup that’s fair enough :wink: Those photos will never see the light of day

4 Likes

:laughing: I’ve already got my thigh high leather boots packed, are you bringing the chains?

3 Likes

Chains and paddle, mama, chains and paddle…

4 Likes
4 Likes

I am so gonna enjoy this :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Famous last words… :wink:

3 Likes

Looks awesome! Nice one beaut :+1:

3 Likes

DAMMIT !!! Now I gotta go buy a frickin refrigerator!! :persevere:

5 Likes

I never heard of anyone keeping flavors in a fridge. Nicotine yes, but not flavor concentrates. Do you really “Need” to do this? Whats the shelf life difference in keeping cool in fridge vs keeping at room temp 70° ish…? I would think this wouldn’t be good due to condensation when out of fridge during use/mixing. The extra water would weaken the flavor.

2 Likes

you dont need to do it but take Real Flavors SC they do their best between 30 and 65 degrees , i keep my fridge at 50degrees and at that temp you dont have condensation issues , i believe when you keep your fridge at a standard temp and store food or mayo , jam , juice etc the condensation is usually outside of the bottles ( yuck i ciuldnt imagine having condensation inside all of my food a puddle of water sitting on top ) i switched to a fridge because the only place i had room out of reach for my children was a hall closet that o couldnt control the temp and summer it got way to hot and i lost a bunch of flaves , so i decided a cool dark place would be a mini fridge

6 Likes

Yeah, makes sense. I was thinking man, now I need to keep my flavors in the fridge?..LOL I just last weekend cleaned out a big drawer in my desk to keep all my flavors organized and away off the top. After 9 months of mixing, 70 plus bottles of flavor concentrates started to take over my desk top…LOL.
Maybe someday I’ll upgrade and setup a mini fridge.

Thanks for replying.

3 Likes

no problem i had no ther way to control the environment until my clean room gets built , lmao

2 Likes

That is freakin sweet! I need to do something like this as well and get more organized for long term storage.

3 Likes

Another thing I need to add to the ENVY list! lol

3 Likes

WOW… :open_mouth: … WOW

I bow down to you. That is amazing! Great job!

2 Likes

I would swap it any day for your fridge @Walt_RealFlavors. :laughing:

4 Likes