Share your custom label designs, I'll start!

Now I’m curious. How much did you pay for 500 labels?

1 Like

I paid 76 dollars Canadin including shipping for the 500 labels so it worked out to about 15 cents each

1 Like

Hey guys, I got sick of my labels getting wet so I had Warren at VapeLabels design some for me. Completely changed the name/graphics…as I just moved to Vegas. Kinda went with a Rocky Horror meets Batman theme. Pretty cool! Good prices and fast shipping even from the UK. Got 'em in a week!

4 Likes

Awesome labels but Mango Chutney?! :laughing:

2 Likes

ELiqFreak Do you do custom designs? Or have stock designs to sell?

1 Like

Yea, I name all my juices with some sort of sexual undertone or now something that is related to Vegas Just having fun and making people check out Urban dictionary! LOL

3 Likes

Hey Benji are you interested in making something for me? Paid work.

1 Like

I am starting a new vape company and am looking for someone to help me make the label/logo/brand. Serious inquiries only. This is paid work. Thank you.

1 Like

Drop @Fenrir1 a pm he is a photoshop wizz and may be interested.

3 Likes

So not been able to design anything for a while. Thought I go for a minimal design as don’t really see that around that much.

This is what I came up with…

10 Likes

5 Likes

Hi every one ! I am super happy and excited to be apart of this community! Great work on all of the labels, you all have inspired me to create my own, Here is one of my designs !

2 Likes

here is another one of my designs !

2 Likes

i needed some wildly fun new labels and asked @Fenrir1 to make some for me. they make me laugh and he did a great job!:grinning:

flavors change all the time so i can write in the flavor at the label bottom in the smoke
got the labels mixed up @Fenrir1 with the watermark. its all good

5 Likes

Thanks bro for showing the finished labels. :thumbsup:

4 Likes

That’s pretty damn good. Great job @Fenrir1

4 Likes

Thanks bro, appreciate that.

3 Likes

I need one with a pic of a glum guy and it will be called

“This Shit Sucks Vapors”

:laughing:

5 Likes