Share your custom label designs, I'll start!

ugh cant get it to go right side up lol… to tired to fight with it lol

1 Like

Here ya go. Love the graphics btw!

10 Likes

thanks that was driving me insane lol

1 Like

That is just Awesome , love it! I don’t know exactly why but the fungi on the tree as well as the flowers on the boots just takes that label to another level.Yes …I am weird like that.:fist:

4 Likes

yeah the fairy picture is actually a wicked tattoo design (half sleeve) I love it… the details of the fungi on the tree and flowers on the boots do take it to another level… your not weird at all :slight_smile: I actually didnt think anyone else would notice them and tbh the flowers on the boots just make this image for me.

2 Likes

I actually dig what the art is stating to me.I kinda like the flowers , fungi , buckles and the relation or contradiction if you will to one another.I can see the warm loving side as well as the I will kick your ass and burn your house down that isn’t quite as subtle.Yeah… I like it , I like it a lot!

5 Likes

Finally got myself some labels printed. What do people think?

12 Likes

Looks great :slight_smile: What dimensions are they (im trying to figure that out to print some off myself)?

1 Like

For his i am unsure.
Me personally, i went to walmart and bought the Avery 1" x 2 5/8" (16460)
Then made a free account on their site and their free online label creator. I use a blank template and use their tools to place images and text anywhere and way on it. Took a few to explore the app and figure out everything but its pretty straight forward. 150 labels for under $5. The ones i use are just plain white, but they also have a clear label i would recommend buying a pack of also to layer blank over the top of the printed label as a sort of laminate layer because if not, any juice that gets on the label will cause it to bleed out and blotch up badly.

@Anonymiss
Mine are 89x36mm. I weighed up the costs of getting a label printer and inks and it really wasn’t going to save me an awful lot of money unless I bought a big expensive printer with low print costs.

I have a contact in China that I sent the design to and he printed me 1000 labels for £50 or 5p per label with shipping.
The stickers are glossy and waterproof as well.

If anyone is interested I’d happily pass his details on!

4 Likes

@mikelej14 That sounds like a pretty good deal actually, damn me always thinking my oversea friends will be cheaper :joy:

1 Like

I recently picked up one of these for “my wife’s home office use” (tax write-off). It is wireless, doesn’t use ink, and you can get “film” labels that are waterproof. It only prints in black & white but that is fine for my purposes. You can get the label paper in standard die-cut sizes or in a continuous roll that it can cut to the size needed, They come in white, clear and yellow.

Brother High-Speed Label Printer with Wireless Networking (QL710W)
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81MBsBNnfSL.SL1500.jpg

5 Likes

Hehe! I just kinda had to do this now… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I don’t actually have labels like this, but if I did I’d just laugh every time I picked up a bottle of juice!

14 Likes

I have the non wifi version, great little printer… you can get the rolls of labels at a better cost than directly from Brother (or Staples etc) if you look around (that are still Brother compatible).

1 Like

I really like that!

1 Like

now you have to print an use them… that’s awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there , im loving your label desigbs but rubbish at doing my own ,is there any chance you could do me a label design/template like yours pretty please ? Lol

@Big1nsig that was meant for you lol

I have been working on an excellent generic white label for my own custom creations. I’ll share it with everyone here once it’s done. It’ll have a little advert for my website in the fine print though;)

3 Likes

Ok thats brilliant thanks when do u think that will be and will we be able to edit strength and amount etc?