Shout out to the Temp Control Peoples

I’m seeing that mod at US Companies for about 150.00, I don’t want to tell the kids to spend that kind of money.

They have it on sale at the minute for 80.

How long to ship, they in China?

Yeah they’re in China. I’m not sure how long they take to the US. It’s about two weeks or slightly more to Ireland.

I’ve had terrible luck with the Alien. My first one died in a week and the replacement is really poorly built. Besides that, the TC is not very consistent.

4 Likes

She switches back and forth so I believe you but she’s swearing by the thing. She says it’s the best mod she’s ever had. They are using my tanks with the coils I’m using too… but they aren’t temp control people exclusively.

I know that this will sound like I’m being an elitist but until you have tried real quality temp control it’s easy to say that something is great. Like I said in my original response, it will work but it will not be optimal. If it performed as well as a DNA or Yihi mod they would most likely not switch back and forth.

When I first started researching TC mode I did the same thing. I would vape in TC and say wow this is great and then after a while it wasn’t so great so I went back to wattage mode. A few days later I would try again and say wow this is great and so on and so on.

I don’t want to sway you into spending more than you can afford. If I only had about $70 to spend my choice would be the Aspire Speeder. It can be had for $50-$60 from US vendors. I feel that the TC experience is very good. Not excellent like the DNA or Yihi but still very good.

Here is a good price.
https://www.elementvape.com/aspire-speeder-200w-tc-box-mod

2 Likes

I just dont want the kids to have to spend too much for me.

I agree

that may be why I agree

2 Likes

@louiesquared has given you some solid advice there and I’m in agreement with him in that dna and yihi simply do TC better than any other chipsets (I use both daily in TC). It’s not being elitist it’s a fact. I can totally understand not wanting to spend that kind of money right away so you’re probably better off getting opinions from people that have used these other mods in TC and can compare them to what sets the benchmark. That way you’ll not get something that will completely put you off using it. I don’t think you need to read a dissertation on the subject, nor do I think it’s even slightly helpful at this stage. What you want is the experiences people have had using them on a day to day basis.

5 Likes

Which I got, a lot of experience and opinions. This wont just help me but will help others as well!

You guys have been so helpful, you have no idea how grateful I am! Thank you one and all!

4 Likes