Single fruit flavor recipes

You’re a rock star. Thanks!

3 Likes

DITTO!!! ABSOLUTELY LOVE ME SOME CHERIMOYA! It is a very interesting flavor because it doesn’t taste like any ordinary fruit, it is almost unexplainable what the exact taste is because it is so unique! It is a must have in my book!

1 Like

Flavorah’s Wild Melon is definitely one of my favorites, though I have yet to try it as a standalone…have you tried it as a standalone?

1 Like

Strawberry Apple

Ingredient %
Fuji Apple (FA) 3
Marshmallow (TPA) 1
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 8

Flavor total: 12%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

This is a recipe that I created for my husband (when he was vaping) in November of last year. He really likes simple, fruity flavors as well. I must say though that it is absolutely delicious. I am actually vaping it right now. I always keep it on hand! It may be worth mixing it up for your husband, he may like it!

4 Likes

I wish someone would look at and rate some of my Juice, for now all I have public are single flavor mixes for in a tank. I use 11 nic so it may be high for most. I think there may be a formula to reduce the nic and calculate a new flavor % but for now I don’t have it. If you search the recipes for Cosmic you will find my Cosmic grape candy, and Cosmic sweet grape juice amongst everyone else’s Cosmic Juices. I just have 4 public and they are all single flavor I like.

4 Likes

I will post them , but I don’t have any of those flavors at the moment.

Cosmic Grape Candy ©

Ingredient %
Grape Candy (TPA) 16

Flavor total: 16%

Cosmic Sweet Grape Candy Apple ©

Ingredient %
Fuji Apple (FA) 5
Grape Candy (TPA) 10
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.1

Flavor total: 15.1%

Cosmic Sweet Grape Juice ©

Ingredient %
Grape Juice (TPA) 13
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.1

Flavor total: 13.1%

Cosmic Cotton Candy ©

Ingredient %
Cotton Candy (Circus) (TPA) 15

Flavor total: 15%

Cosmic Rootbeer ©

Ingredient %
Root Beer (FW) 13.5

Flavor total: 13.5%

3 Likes

Tanks :slight_smile: @BoyHowdy

2 Likes

Thanks! My husband vapes at 9mg, so he’s up there with you. :wink:

1 Like

Is this the same is ethyl maltol? Or is “circus” different?

I’m not BoyHowdy, but it’s ‘different’. I’m guessing it is EM with something else like blueberry to make it like blue cotton candy.

From TPA’s site:
This is a different style of cotton candy that is more similar to “Blue” Cotton Candy.
This is not a “strong” flavor. It is made with ingredients that are crystals/powders, and if we try to make it much stronger then these crystals will start to “precipitate” out.

I’m guessing that the crystals are EM crystals.

4 Likes

Sweet, thanks!

1 Like

wow lots of conversation but not much of what you asked for. jojo helped and a couple others. Anywho

FUJI Apple by Flavour Art is really quite good as a stand alone i make it all the time at 6%

WILD MELON by Flavorah is also quite good i mix it at 4%

BANANA CREAM by TFA 3-6%

BANANAS FOSTER by TFA 3% also if you mix these two it is good

WATERMELON by TFA 8% and FA at 10%

i have not met any one that does not like fuji or wildmelon. both are really good

3 Likes

Thanks! I mixed up Fuji at 4% and wasn’t thrilled. I’ll try it at 6% and see how that goes!

1 Like

Holy crap that’s a shit ton of sweetner. Can you say coil gunker. And way to much for any FA flavoring. Try lowering it to this:
4%forest mix
2%sweetner

1 Like

its different but tastes good from what I understand

I was wondering because I’ve seen people make “cotton candy” flavored liquid with just em. I mixed up 9 30ml bottles of juice for the hubby yesterday and towards the end I was running out of ideas. So I mixed up one with just 10% em and called it cotton candy. We’ll have to see what he says about it! Maybe he’ll love it…?

1 Like

as a sweetener use 1-5, as a stand alone 10-20 (TFA)

I don’t use sweetener either, they taste funny…

1 Like

You could try HIC’s Catherine the Grape clone: http://tjek.nu/r/EL8

3% Blackcurrant (FA) and 2% Grape Concord (FA) - that’s 5% total and it’s pretty good tasting, if you like grapes :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really like Cherry Pie 12% by Real Flavours as a stand alone and Pink Candy 12% Real Flavours as a stand alone.

2 Likes