Single fruit flavor recipes

It’s like vaping a good grape jelly:
3% Grape Concord (FA)
0.25% Liquid Stevia (Pyure)

I’m not 100% sure on the Pyure % tho, I’m still playing with that. 0.5% is definitely too much. 0.25% is what I want to test next. Stuff is wicked strong.

I liked Fuji at 3%. But I’ve mixed with it as high as 4% in a recipe without it being overwhelming so 6% doesn’t seem unreasonable.

3 Likes

You know… I would have never thought about grape until you put that info up. Simply because when I hear grape, the first thing I picture is “a bunch of grapes” (which I’ve never cared for.)

When I it all tied nicely together (as above) “concord grape jelly”… I’m all “oh hell yeah!” lol

Thanks for adding yet another flavor to my list… =P
You do realize… This means war right? ROFL
/kidding

4 Likes

You can’t really go wrong with some FlavourArt flavors at 2-3%. Add a touch of Sweetener to bring out some more sweetness and before you know it youll be mixing 5-6 flavors in no time.

7 Likes

Tell me about it, my various shopping carts are overflowing!

2 Likes

I may be burned at the stake for saying this (and it’s why I didn’t include it), but although I love me some fuji apple, it just doesn’t hold up on its own for me. It really needs another apple to round it out. Kinda like TPA Strawberry Ripe I guess.

4 Likes

I freaking big puffy heart Fuji apple. And I’m totally gonna try it at a higher stand alone % Just to confirm my suspicions, but I think you’re right.

2 Likes

@VapeyMama do you use a dripper? Just curious. I like fuji apple (FA) but it is a mild flavor, not great as a stand alone. I will have to try it with @JoJo 's recommended Strawberry Ripe (TFA)

Haha while Strawberry Apple sounds really yummy, that’s not quite what I meant. :stuck_out_tongue: I meant Strawberry Ripe is the same way. It needs another strawberry with it to really round it out and make it a full strawberry.

I just got 1 apple (fuji) so I just need to find something to go in it to bring up the fuji cuz its too mellow for my tank.

Cosmic Fuji Apple ©

Ingredient %
Fuji Apple (FA) 5.1
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0

Flavor total: 5.1%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

add stevia at 1 drop per 10ml

I have had to throw out about 120ml of Strawberry (ripe) because i added too much stevia and it soured so I’m leary of using stevia now.

1 Like

I don’t. Only have tanks so far.

I felt the same about Fuji. It was like the skin of an apple, no meat. Boring. Add FA Pear or TFA Pear and it’s an amazing apple. I like strong flavors. 3% Fuji, 1% Pear is all it takes stand alone.

2 Likes

Vaped Cap Sweet Tangerine @ 15% standalone for the longest. Now it’s:
FW Blood Orange - 6%
CAP Sweet Tangerine - 2%
FW Lemonade - 1%
It’s just an Orange flavor. ADV though.

As mentioned above:
Fuji - 3%
TFA or FA Pear - 1%
For a simple apple.

Others:
CAP Lemon Sicily (up to 15%)
FA White Peach (2%, good mixed with FA Apricot @ 1% for a “Peach”)
FW Lemonade @ 12.5%
Flavorah Creme de Menthe (2-3%)
FW Grape Soda (12.5%, taste like grape sweettarts to me, good though)
Flavorah Wild Melon (2-5%)
FW Candy Cane (up to 12.5%)
INW Cherry Concentrate (2%)
Real Flavors Blood Orange (up to 15%)
Cap Lemon Lime (15%)

1 Like

I agree with you 100% Overly sweet juice tends to get old quick and cause some vapor fatigue (with it or other non sweetened juice I vape) EM takes away flavor.

My first fruit flavor when I started vaping was Apple - I know now it was FW Green Apple

You said you wanted to try the Fuji with the SB Ripe and I just wanted to show you this post because this one is delicious! It should work with SB Ripe…it may not be as sweet, but I can’t imagine it would be bad at all!

3 Likes

Thank you
New Amsterdam likes this combination also…

This is my (new amsterdam not me) recipe for a Strawberry Apple e-liquid. I would consider this to be a simple recipe for beginners looking to get into DIY. I’ll be providing a series of DIY E-liquid recipes over time as well as other DIY tips and information.

Recipe :
TFA Strawberry Ripe - 6%
TFA Apple - 5%
Gravities for mixing by weight :
PG = 1.01 g/mL
VG = 1.26 g/mL
TFA Strawberry Ripe = 1.041 g/mL
TFA Apple = 1.04 g/mL

To change this to my liking I would reduce apple by about 1/3 to use fuji because the SF rec for fuji is 2-5 and the rec SF for apple is 10-15. Then i would greatly increase all the flavor percentages to raise it up to tank at 11mg.

2 Likes

Banana Kiwi
Banana,lb 6% or banana cream,TFA 7%
Kiwi,Fa 3%

Lemon
Lemon,FE 5%

Lime Coke
Cola,Fa 5%
Lime Tahity,Fa 3%

Cocopilada,inawera, 5%

Watermelon,Fa 5%

Dragon Friut,tfa 3%
Banana cream,TFA 5%
Strawberry,TFA 6%

2 Likes

Salutations from across the Realms to my Realm traveling brethren :peace: :heart: & CAW! :wink:

I have finally posted my first public recipe: “YardByrd’s Pom”. It is a single flavor recipe -Pomegranate. I DIYed, for myself for almost 3 years before I FINALLY found a mix my wife likes and this is it. I am not big on fruit flavors but like this one. The first time I mixed it my wife tried it. She gave me that look one spouse gives to another that says, “You better be listening to me!”:smiley: Then she said: “Are you listening to me!? Don’t you EVER change that recipe!” So I have not! :gift_heart: I hope anybody will like this one. I must fly! :peace: :heart: & CAW!

3 Likes

Do you have a link to share?

1 Like

CAW! Greetings Chrispdx! Salutations from across the Realms! I hope this will suffice: YardByrd’s Pom

pax & CAW!

1 Like

Aw…how small the industry is.