Small 85 to 100W device, Single Cell

I have it with me right now, just sat in a cafe on the sea front :wink:

1 Like

The best is my Whiterose PWM lipo, nothin comes close

2 Likes

Well fuck me, of course that is a fucking no brainer there. Letā€™s go fucking second best smart ass.

3 Likes

Lmaooā€¦the ones ive been most impressed with unexpectedly were the woodyvapes x200, the Laisimo L3 and the thinkvape finder šŸ–’ not a lot between them 3

1 Like

Thank you. Beautiful pic by the way of the sea. Reminds me of rock beaches in Seattle. I miss that place. Is that a small village outside Manchester?

2 Likes

Its Wales, near Sowdonia, about 2 hrs drive from Manchester, little fishing village called Borth-y-gest, thereā€™s a cafe here that we come to a few times a year, little 5 day break :wink:

1 Like

Gorgeous. I have been to Iceland and a few other European countries via the Navy. I have yet to visit England it is on my bucket list. I really want to get to Scotland as well.

2 Likes

It is a very beautiful part of the UK, Even in the winter we still love coming here

1 Like

Sigelei just released the Fuchai Mini 85w single battery device. From their video it will handle a 25mm mod with ease but it still looks like there is no TCR function.

1 Like

Thanks. I would like a bit of TC function if available.
This is my travel buddy at the moment. A Cloupor Mini plus. Next to it is the Dripbox 160w.

3 Likes

I may of slightly overdone it on the travel side of thingsā€¦

3 Likes

Just cant stay away can youā€¦ :laughing:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve fixed the Wifi ā€¦lmaooā€¦

turned it offā€¦turned it back on againā€¦

seriously I think it could be a new profession for meā€¦:grin:

3 Likes

And it is fucking lightning fastā€¦thinking of streaming a movieā€¦

2 Likes

lol that is a nice table , i had the same thought

1 Like

now your just showing off lol

3 Likes

Donā€™t know what youā€™re talking aboutā€¦:grin:

3 Likes

Damn that looks like my speeds at workā€¦ keeps me off the internet. Guess that was their plan :slight_smile:

2 Likes

this is quite normal for Wales, itā€™s out in the sticks so no cable anywhereā€¦prob why you donā€™t see many (if any) Welsh people on ELR lolā€¦

2 Likes

We share their dialup thatā€™s why itā€™s so slow :grin:

4 Likes