Smok tanks

Stock coils in RBA running at .38 or so ohms. 6 volts at 90 watts. Was wondering on sizes I can buy to fit this deck?
This thing friggin rocks compared to TFV4. Its like RBA has turbo, once it kicks in … oh my god. And nice thick cumulonimbus cloud lol.
I noticed leaking at first but I think the wick was over saturated. Once it heated up it stopped.
Nice tank, a little thirsty though.
Only got to play with it for an hour before work. At work now stealth texting lol

2 Likes

Ok news update on TFV8. Took it back after 3 days of trying to keep RDA going on it. Everyone is right lol. It leaks like a sieve. Also something was wrong with the deck, it would not hold the ohms. They would go from .338 ohms after rebuild to .7 … 1.7 etc and also saw atomizer short message, saw message "do not miss handle hardware or something around those lines lol. The guys were great at new vape shop I went to. He rebuilt it 4 times and no luck. He said there is definitely something wrong with that particular tank I bought so he refunded me… Awesome experience from that shop. Taught me a lot about RDA.

I now have Cleito 120 tank and a Aspire Quad Flex RDA I got for 10 bucks. All said, I now have two units for same price as Smok TFV8. I must say, I am really liking that little RDA and dripping… pretty easy and man the vapor production and flavour is amazing. Thanks for all the suggestions and ideas everyone. @city, @woftam.

Now my sights set on RDA called the Goon.

1 Like

I just got 2 tfv8’s in last night (my step daughter purchased them) I had planned on stealing one of them but thought that that just wasn’t right. Suprizingly though, she asked if I would like to “borrow” one of them for awhile to see if I would like it or not. I attempted to use the rba with the claptons in it… but for me… it seemed to burn too hot (I’m a wimp and vape (normally) under 22 watts). I removed the claptons and placed in single SS wraps at 0.7 ohm and it seems to be working fine. Both times I wicked the TFV8 it didn’t leak a drip and I haven’t had a dry hit as of yet.

1 Like

oh my goodness i had no clue , im actually ordering the rba this weekend , where did you find the rba and glass ??? would you mind posting link , you know that is BS if you have to change glass they should provide it with the rba like the did the smok tfv4 mini coils

1 Like

I use the smok stick v8 & big baby beast for work and i have to say i love it.

I only need to fill the tank once while at work and the battery usually lasts the whole day and for the amount of power it has its really discreet.

I know its not a regulated mod but as for the tank i give mine 5 stars , but it does chug juice when chain vaping

1 Like

Smok stick looks pretty cool. I use Joyetech EGO AiO for work and love that little thing. Smok looks real nice for work I must say with nice big tank and probably way more flavour.

The Atty on TFV8 was faulty they told me … Still loving my TFV4 and haven’t tried my Clieto 120 yet.

Still want the Goon RDA after trying this little micro RDA from Aspire. It was a bitch and a half to wick those little micro coils. the second one I did was way better lol.
Its really great for testing my juices I made. I can switch up flavours once I get sick of them or to sample something else I made. Once I find the flavour I like for the day I pump it into big tank yee haw.

The Stick is awesome in everyway but i will note that i am hesitant on using any coils other than the premade M2 that is specifically for the direct output. That is my only con on it as there isn’t enough information about the battery to make me comfortable mixing it up and the M2 coils are tricky to find as its a new unit ,
But back to the op’s question
I recommend ALL Smok gear it has never dissapointed me yet. Some raised eyebrows and scratched heads but no regrets lol

1 Like

25 bucks sounds like a bit over the top

1 Like

Totally over the top :wink: