So what's really up?

5 Likes
3 Likes

https://youtu.be/v_C1_smgy2k

1 Like

This doesn’t belong here but I really didn’t want to start a thread.

So it’s our last night in St Augustine and me and my wife are walking in old town when 4 police stopped me and said a man matching my description was reported carrying a hand gun. Didn’t frisk me but made me lift my shirt and talked to me a moment. They admitted what the caller thought was a gun was my vape. So be careful carrying around your Reuleaex with Boreas. Godawmitey people are dumb.

4 Likes

People have been shot with less suspicious items in their hand. Be careful.

3 Likes

Just told my wife what happened to you and she said in our state you allowed to carry a gun. I said yea what’s up then.

That’ exactly what’s happening in Brussels!

1 Like

You should read The Creature from Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin. Very well researched, reads like a thriller.

2 Likes

I’m sure. But at the same time, how many of those people were walking hand-in-hand with their wife in a tourist area while puffing on the “suspicious item?” It was silly as hell, and although I didn’t think it to be any anti-vaping situation, I still felt it was ridiculous that these cops approached me from behind and saw it in my hand but still chose to speak with me and have me raise my shirt in the middle of a crowd to “prove” I wasn’t carrying. Whatever. I complied and it was over. Just stupid.

2 Likes

Everyone should read the Creature from jekyll island and watch all the videos

2 Likes
3 Likes

http://www.atr.org/full-list-hillary-s-planned-tax-hikes

We do stand…the problem is the Tobacco Companies have Board of Director seats and are wealthy enough to own enough stock to sit on the board of broadcast networks, own newspapers and radio conglomerates. When people talk about the 1% it isnt just a metaphor. To stay filthy rich, these guys have their hands in everything to protect their profits.

3 Likes

If you want to get sick…the Tobacco companies literally have 5-6 year old kids smoking a pack or 2 packs of cigarettes a day in some of the 3rd world areas of eastern countries…google it.

2 Likes

WTF is Death tax?! You get taxed for dying of something? :confused:

It’s a big problem in Africa too. The government of Togo decided to implement the brown boring packages with pictures of sick lungs like they have in Australia. Since a large part of their population cannot read, the written warnings do little good. They were threatened by Philip Morris with a lawsuit and since they are richer than Togo, the government caved. They sued Australia too, but they have money and won.

1 Like

That’s the tax they get you on for those last few minutes of your life so they know they have squeezed every last nickel and dime from you lol…Actually that should be tax on the estate of the dead, which quite frankly I feel there shouldn’t be any at all. Face it, you paid tax on all the money you made once and then your family gets to pay tax on the same money. Most certainly a crock in my book…

6 Likes

:-1: The Bastards! :-1:
I can’t possibly give that a like. :rage:
Come to think of it, that’s what we got. Any inheritance you get from the dead is taxed. Also, if I were rich and gave money to someone, I would have to pay tax on that and the person who receives it too.
Just milk them until they are completely dry.

1 Like

Know what, I can’t like that either. The Bastards !!!

3 Likes

Hate em. Criminals!

2 Likes