Something is cooking in the oven!

Hello to my ELR Fam… So I havent posted much in the last 3 weeks but you all are not forgotten! I got some big news about a month ago and I cant hold it in any longer… My beautiful wife is now pregnant with our 3rd child! Time to start over again with diapers and no sleep lol you all are the first to get this announcement so shhh its a secrete until she hits 12 weeks (in like another week or so). Anyway if i havnt responded to anyone or not as active at normal just know the wife is keeping me busy doing this or that… I have sneakily been reducing her nic in her liquid since im the one that has to make it for her lol she will be down to 0mg in about a month and she has no idea lol. the last batch of her liquid i just made was at 1mg. when this bottle is half gone i will mix it with 0mg nic to drop it to .5 do that a couple more times then boom no more nic for the Mrs. :slight_smile: I will break it to her at Christmas lol my gift to her and i can keep all my nic for me to keep me sane lol… Anyway thanks for reading! Love you all

37 Likes

Congrats Dad and good luck! :metal:

7 Likes

Congrats to you both - diapers and no sleep fun! fun! fun! :confetti_ball:

8 Likes

Congrats Jayrell!! Awesome news! And smart of you to NOT say anything. :laughing: Though I’d wait until a couple months after the birth man… Springing news like that on a pregnant woman could be life-threatening. Namely, yours! Lol

11 Likes

Congratulations brother! And I second what @Sprkslfly said about not breaking any news to a pregnant woman, well unless you want to die!

11 Likes

Congratulations!

8 Likes

Yea your probably right about that lol she is volatile enough as it is right now lol thats why i told you guys because i know you all can keep a secrete :wink:

10 Likes

Congratulations!!! I’m doing the same thing with my wife…the 0 Nic that is.:grin:

8 Likes

Congrats good sir.

8 Likes

Congrats to you and your wife, dear friend!

7 Likes

Congratulations!!! You sneaky bastard…

6 Likes

Congrats. I feel ya. The wife and I started over at 38 with our third. Good luck.

6 Likes

That’s Awesome!

7 Likes

Jayrell, always good news! congrats and a huge kiss to u all!

6 Likes

Congratulations to the @Jayrell family! Lovely news :smiley:

5 Likes

Congratulations on your 3rd Child

Here’s to many hours of fun, excitement and wonder!

Cheers! :beers:

8 Likes

Congratulations brother!!

7 Likes

I’m gonna need a few more of those before this is all over lol

5 Likes

Congratulations @Jayrell!!! Get some rest while you can. :smiley:

5 Likes

Congratulations!!! :tada:
I just started secretly reducing my husband’s nic too! Lol

6 Likes