Steam-shark.com Good deals & Giveaway

did you get the shirt

NO :frowning:

10char

1 Like

You want mine? Itā€™s a large I believe. I lean towards 2XL, if not 3XL. :laughing:

Looking at it Iā€™m not sure I can fit my arm through the arm holes without pulling a muscle.

3 Likes

i have one as well its a large which will not fit , if you. would like it its yours

2 Likes

did anyone get any wireshots or wire ??? i got the four samples of pre mades

2 Likes

you beat me to it lol im an xl and this large is like a medium

2 Likes

Wire shots? Like the tubes of wire? Thatā€™s what I got, 4 tubes of premade wire that I need to wrap.

1 Like

yes they are like 12" length and come in clapton and others yes you wrap them your self ill uoad pic of what i got besides pic of shirt

2 Likes

I will take a pic of what I have tomorrow, but yeah, that what I got was wireshots. Not 12" though.

1 Like

some of these are chunky and the .20 ohm i could inly run single because .10 is too low for most devices

2 Likes

Yeah, I saw a review on the birds nest and it looked super wide and low ohms.

1 Like

if youd like i could send you some of these to try you have the G2 that fires low ohms i could send all of those ones , ive gotta crash i cant even spell right i keep having to edit let me know in a pm

2 Likes

Lol, will do.

2 Likes

I really appreciate it, but that wonā€™t fit me either. Iā€™m like a 2XL also. Iā€™m almost happy now. I was really disappointed cause I loved the shirt so much, but now Iā€™m glad I wasnā€™t teased with something that wonā€™t work. Sorry your guys donā€™t fit either, thank you also fidalgo for the offer too. :frowning:

Iā€™ve got a staircase loaded in my Troll ready for my flavor testing on Fridayā€¦weā€™ll see how she vapes. Was pretty good tonight, but Iā€™m still trying to find the right wattage to get a good vape. It was a bit anemic, but I was only running about 30W and I think it needs a bit more with so much metal.

2 Likes

Yeah, I donā€™t think the birdsnest coils will fit in my trollā€¦way too big.

The wire seems clean and the quality of the wraps are really good so far. I need to open them all and see how consistent they are.

2 Likes

Still havenā€™t seen any coils from steamshark. Not sure i will either.

On the way,please check your package later.

1 Like

Ya i am a plus one there not sure they are coming - granted postage to au takes a little while so i am not so fussed.

1 Like

After my post i got a tracking number so i guess it is on its way. You might get a tracking number now as well.

1 Like

Did anyone else get the little package of vape bands? Mine came with 4 in it and all are these with different items.:no_entry_sign:

1 of mine was No farting Iā€™m assuming? Shows a person with a cloud coming out of butt. The other is either a no doggie style or no anal sex? I have a pretty good sense of humor, but I do find it a bitā€¦strange???

8 Likes