Storing and organizing your DIY supplies?

Plano two drawer tackle box. Gonna return it for the three drawer one but I love it.

Room for tons you can’t see including homemade magnetic stirrer, breaker, bulk nicotine, and all my rebuildable tools.

6 Likes

Ice been thunking about something like this

http://goo.gl/images/VxN6jN

A standalone spice cabinet

2 Likes

That’s Beautiful work go daddy ! Me likie a lot :smile:

Did you ever need a second yet ?

wow i have recently discovered rdas are not for me but id like to try an rta and need the easiest onenwith the biggest deck to build on any suggestions i was thinking a griffen since its cheap and if i dont like it no loss

1 Like

Check your pm’s in a moment!

1 Like

The griffin is ok but expect some leaking. It took a while to get the wicking right. There is a great thread here on the griffin and wicking advice that def helped me.

Griffin leaking problems - Hardware / Rebuildable Atomizers and Tanks - E-Liquid Recipes Forum Griffin leaking problems

1 Like

This cabinet is almost full now. I’m trying very hard to stay within it’s capacity. Just refills now. No new flavorings for awhile.

5 Likes

I actually ended up using racks for some of my flavors!!

14 Likes

I’ve taken over a spare room for a vape room. Just using what ever I could find around the house, or make. It’s working pretty good so far.

22 Likes

bottom shelf is that your VG and PG ???

Those are awesome!!

1 Like

awesome set up :flushed::+1:

1 Like

Thank you!! They are actually nail polish racks I found on amazon. I might need a third one to house the rest of my 30ml or smaller bottles of flavoring, but this is a massive improvement over shoe box type storage for me.
Dazone® Nail Polish Wall Rack Organizer Holds 50 Bottles Nail Polish Shelf Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O8LJAFS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_s985xbY1B7JKZ

Yeah, I bought the first Gallon from RF, and the rest from NR.

1 Like

thats a lot of vg lol i keepcan wxtra gallon on hand but looks like you jave 5 +

Thank You! The cabinet is actually 2 different pieces from pretty much junk I had in the barn.

7 Gal. actually. Probably went a little overboard. Haha

2 Likes

its all good , i understand the overboard thing lol for some reason i still buy flavors every month that i dont use for a couple months lol

Oh I do too, I thought it was a Vape law or something. Lol

1 Like

Seriously though, I live in Indiana and more and more places have stopped shipping here, thanks to our glorious law makers, I don’t want to be short handed on anything.

3 Likes