Storing and organizing your DIY supplies?

one of my all time favs!!!
everyone should try it!!!

4 Likes

Linky link?

4 Likes

Thats for @Beaufort_Batches to do. Hell, i dont know if thats public info, but BB knows!!

5 Likes

7 Likes

Ok that’s just not right! Why would you make something that looks as addictive as that!

4 Likes

You have no idea of the danger lurking behind the curtain here… trust me. Lol

6 Likes

I’m trying to find how to make the peanut butter!

4 Likes

“Expert peanut butter (DIY)”?!?

SERIOUSLY?!!! :rage:
shakes fist
Curse you!
Curse you I say!

And BB strikes again…
Lol

6 Likes

That’s what I’m saying man!!!

3 Likes

Ok so now I know there are a few of us that want to know what the deal is with the peanut butter (diy)

4 Likes

And you were thinking this was just a witty reply. HA!

It was a warning man! I’m telling you, he’s an ebil genius!

5 Likes

@Beaufort_Batches
And while he’s got your attention… Feel free to drop the 411 in your preferred NF flavors. As I was looking around their site earlier, and it’s a bit of a Charlie Foxtrot to navigate for vaping flavors.f

5 Likes

[quote=“Sprkslfly, post:581, topic:15143”]
ebil genius
Love it! I’m still pretty new to diy, I wouldn’t even think of putting that many flavors together!

4 Likes

NF Malt, NF Ginger, NF Burnt Sugar, NF caramelized Toffee off the top of my head. Anything you are particularly trying to make?

4 Likes

DIY PB is awesome, prolly the best flavor in my opinion/experience.

Tastes like Dairy Queen PB Topping to me.

5 Likes

So yall can make good stuff to vape and not go back to stinkies whilst you hammer out,learn and create new ideas and ADVs to pass down the line as you blossom in DIY. Rinse/Repeat.

7 Likes

Not at the moment. Just trying to plan ahead.
Been getting some of my ducks in a row on the FA and FLV fronts, so just trying to keep my wants list in order, and also trying to prioritize.

NF is looking to be near the top of the list on me brands to try since I’ve been getting really good vibes about them over the last few months. :wink:

4 Likes

Is that:
One Stop DIY
DIY Flavor Shack
or…?

4 Likes

Flavor Shack in Vegas.

5 Likes

If you get NF Malt, I’ll give you some recipes and after that, you will never let yourself run out of it. If there was only one flavoring that I was allowed to get from NF it would be Malt.

6 Likes