Storing and organizing your DIY supplies?

[quote=“Sprkslfly, post:581, topic:15143”]
ebil genius
Love it! I’m still pretty new to diy, I wouldn’t even think of putting that many flavors together!

4 Likes

NF Malt, NF Ginger, NF Burnt Sugar, NF caramelized Toffee off the top of my head. Anything you are particularly trying to make?

4 Likes

DIY PB is awesome, prolly the best flavor in my opinion/experience.

Tastes like Dairy Queen PB Topping to me.

5 Likes

So yall can make good stuff to vape and not go back to stinkies whilst you hammer out,learn and create new ideas and ADVs to pass down the line as you blossom in DIY. Rinse/Repeat.

7 Likes

Not at the moment. Just trying to plan ahead.
Been getting some of my ducks in a row on the FA and FLV fronts, so just trying to keep my wants list in order, and also trying to prioritize.

NF is looking to be near the top of the list on me brands to try since I’ve been getting really good vibes about them over the last few months. :wink:

4 Likes

Is that:
One Stop DIY
DIY Flavor Shack
or…?

4 Likes

Flavor Shack in Vegas.

5 Likes

If you get NF Malt, I’ll give you some recipes and after that, you will never let yourself run out of it. If there was only one flavoring that I was allowed to get from NF it would be Malt.

6 Likes

My thoughts exactly when perusing the recipe lol thing is the DIY experts are but mere reformulations of existing flavorings. Im thinking if youve done your homework on PB you can sort out a sub

5 Likes

Add NF brown sugar NF butterscotch NF strawberry shortcake NF chocolate malt careful though @Sprkslfly the first two mentioned are strong AF
Edit : oooo and NF danish pastry is in a world of its own

5 Likes

When you need to fit just one more diy flavor in there lmao

13 Likes

A word of warning (from personal experience): work up to it. :wink: The first time I tried to mix that many flavors together (it probably wasn’t even that many) it tasted like someone drank lemon pledge, threw it up, and made me vape it. I dialed it back from there and vowed to go a little more slowly instead of diving into the deep end…of a lemon vomit pool…shudder

8 Likes

Sorry, was out of town, but it looks like your question was covered. :wink: I have used it but I don’t remember what in. It’s a pretty old bottle and I probably need a new one.

2 Likes

Hello all
First post here
Vaping for 3 months and getting addicted quickly. Here’s my setup. Still need to add a curtain so it matchs the other windows but it’s usually a dark room anyway.

Pic was cut off, click it to view

13 Likes

Welcome to ELR JD!
Looks like you’re off to a roaring start!
Grab a seat and stay a while!
Any questions, just holler. There’s a ton of knowledge already shared, and plenty of friendly folks willing to help out should you need. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I have the same system !:+1:

3 Likes

I searched Menard’s and Lowe’s and they didn’t have anything even close to the cantilever box. But I was able to get to a Home Depot in Fargo this last weekend and was finally able to snag one.

8 Likes

I ordered a malt (NF). Its on its way :)))). I’d love some ideas :grin:

4 Likes

doesn’t the flavors need to be on the dark?

3 Likes

hi. loving those racks - it’s looks more functional than the nail polish racks I’m using now. bottles fall over all the time. your racks have the bottles at an angle so it looks like they would rarely fall over. where did you get them?

5 Likes