Summer Vapes 2017 ! Let's see them WIPs & Recipes

I don’t have RF SC Peach :frowning: but got everything else…I’m sure that peach makes it too. That’s how it always goes.

2 Likes

Noooo kidding. Lol

2 Likes

This is pretty much the only new thing I’ve made in a year. LoL

7 Likes

I always get excited when I see SB whatever pop up in my inbox from my friends recipes then of course I wait for the fall out no damn rosemary shisha erhhhhhhh :wink:

I am still guna whip this up but like I said on ELR maybe try a hint of zen !

Update : I totally love the smell of this concoction something about when I added the lime zen and cucumber it really helped tamp down that pine needle like tone zen can have…lets see how it fares as it steeps.

2 Likes

8 Likes

two in one day ! No Rosemary for @JoJo 's mix No Peach RF SC for @VapeyMama 's mix I need to go shopping :smile:

4 Likes

Apricots-Brown_Butter-French_Toast-Whipped_Cream-(Bitchen)

Ingredient %
Apricot (LA) 2
Apricot (OOO) 2
Brown Sugar (OOO) 0.5
Butter (LA) 1
Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 0.25
Cinnamon Roll (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.5
French Toast (OOO) 4
French Toast (SC) (Real Flavors) 2
French Vanilla (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.25
Nutmeg (OOO) 0.25
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (Purilum) 3
Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP) 1

Flavor total: 16.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

This is V3 and not much I’d change at this point.

7 Likes

That looks pretty interesting, is it a juice that is vaped a lot or just vaped occasionally (i.e. is it something that is a ADV or more for a change of pace when using a dripper)? I’m just wondering if I’d vape something tart all day or not (I don’t have the Lemon or the Lemonade from RF (yet))… but might look into it.

4 Likes

I vape about 40-60ml a week and a coworker gets a 30ml bottle from me every week. We both use it in RTAs. It isn’t super tart to me but @BoDarc suggested a little sweetener to smooth out some of the tartness.

4 Likes

Acidic fruit vapes aren’t my main preference, but I’m trying to venture out from custards/bakeries/creams. The Real Flavor SCs really shine with a little sweetener. Makes me wonder if some other extracts have some kind of sweetener …Sweet Strawberry (CAP) makes me wonder. Be sure the check out JMAK642’s Yumonade …similarly simple yet tasty made with Real Flavors Lemonade …great lemons, very vapable …said the guy who steers clear of citric vapes.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1286286/Yumonade

6 Likes

WIP

creams havent developed , but the combo of fruits is good so far only 5 days old

seriously if anyone has a name ill use it lol

4 Likes

WIP

another work in progress , i may switch to Caps graham cracker v1

6 Likes

How about Fidalgo Fluff :laughing: (No idea where I pulled that one from :laughing:)

6 Likes

Or Fluffy Fidalgo :laughing:

7 Likes

Woot! I’m so glad I inspired something. Let me know how the zen works. That’s a flavor I’ve eyed from day one but never got around to getting.

2 Likes

i like that name for another recipe ty lol

4 Likes

DeRr good old Unicorn Milk with mostly RealFlavors Super Concentrates. This my V3 …tasty

6 Likes

Sparkling Strawberry Punch (Gmix)

Ingredient %
Lemon Lime (CAP) 2
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.5
Orange (MF) 0.15
Sour Wizard (FA) 0.5
Strawberry (SC) (Real Flavors) 2.3

Flavor total: 5.45%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Made 04-06-17
Retested 5-16-17

I first tested this mix at about 3 weeks and It wasn’t quite there for me, so I put it up for more steeping. Now after a month this has come together really well. This is a adaption of a SB Margarita Punch Recipe that I twisted just a bit to my liking.

This is a sweetened SB in a Citrus base. The SB is the topnote with lemon lime accents and just a dab of orange. This mix has a Cereal vape vibe without the Cereal.

Steep 1 month, use no heat.

6 Likes

Hmm… Strawberry is very weak and there is zero after taste. I’m going to bump the SM to 10%

It also has an almost flowery initial taste. I believe that may be due to me not airing after the first mix? We shall see…

On the plus side, it smells EXACTLY like Strawberry hubba Bubba chewing gum.

2 Likes

You might want to throw another sb (or two) in there.

5 Likes