Summer Vapes 2017 ! Let's see them WIPs & Recipes

Rockstar!!!

1 Like

Thanks @Jayrell. I appreciate it

1 Like

Crap!!! Im out of likes for the day :frowning: you all are so welcome @Lostmarbles @Saxonn

as i am looking at this recipe now, i have not made it in probably 2 months now and i already see i want to add a thing or two to it like Bavarian creamā€¦ i always thought it was slightly dry and i think a touch of that will be awesome!

3 Likes

Thank you!! Looks amazing!!!

2 Likes

Here is another one! let me know what you all think again suggestions for improvement are welcomed!!

3 Likes

Dang, out of sb shisha. That looks good though! I donā€™t think Iā€™ve used sb ripe that high but Iā€™ll try anything once!

4 Likes

How can you run out of shisha!!! You so crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Thanks much! It looks freakinā€™ awesome. Just got to get my hands on some RF Apple Pieā€¦Or maybe start pondering some alternatives that Iā€™ve got in the olā€™ mixing bagā€¦Cheers!

1 Like

My test dummy said it needed more strawberry lol he loves it lol

1 Like

Ohhhh I have all those flavors mmhh Imma make it today ! Thanks for sharing the love brutha xoxo :smile:

2 Likes

Woo hoo!! You can make it the way it is but I was planning on adding around 1% of Bavarian cream or LB ice cream to moisten it up a bit

1 Like

How does that INW Creme brulee come thru ? I can see using some ice cream if the creme brulee isnā€™t enough ?

1 Like

The creme brulee is very prevalent in the mix especially after two weeks steep time I just feel that it was a bit dry and needs something extra to smooth it out just a touchā€¦ my co worker loves it the way it is but you know how we are and love to perfect things lol

3 Likes

I would recommend a side by side comparisonā€¦ mix a 10ml as posted then another 10ml variation lol I had planned to do that two months ago but got caught up in other recipes lol

Yeah I kinda was thinking also how it is a 20/80 mix and Iā€™d immediately make it a max vg looks like a lil over 11% so thatā€™s kewl !

Oh I see your next post and I copy that idea ! ^

1 Like

Lol when I first formulated that recipe I purposely kept the flavor percentages low and to the point just for you! lol I know no more than 15% pg :wink: Always lookin out for my sista!!

2 Likes

Awe you are too sweet !

1 Like

Fixed this one by ditching the cotton candy and marshmallow! Overnight steep is good to go, canā€™t wait for the longer steep results. Iā€™m curious if the violet could be subbed for a more common brand version, but I have a yearā€™s supply of the NF version, so Iā€™m happy with it. Just not sure if anyone else could replicate this. Does anybody use violet with fruit mixes here?
Edit: after a few hours of testing this , I may drop the violet down to .25% i really like it, but it is pretty dominant.
http://tjek.nu/r/e6dW

4 Likes

This is getting really tasty at 8 days. Definitely Summertimey and delicious. Good at a 1 day steep, delicious at 8 days, tastes like it will hold itself together and just get better at a month+.

3 Likes

This did the trick!! Thanks for the tips and recommendations, man! And for calling me out on my ridiculously high percentages. Itā€™s only at 12 dayā€™s steep, but itā€™s absolutely 100% better than V1. Should be perfect at 4 to 6 weeks.

5 Likes