Tell a little about your self

:rofl: My jobs more like breeding pigs than anything fun. Luckily the area that I live in is a tropical paradise, offsets the pains of work.

4 Likes

Ok I got to show my second love. Saved 6 months for this.

Look at that grinā€¦ I wanted a new Indian but I got this for 3 k less than blue book. Iā€™m in heaven.

12 Likes

Hi Robin
U mentioned having a small herbal business. Do you have a website by chance. I am also a nurse but i stopped with my BSN. Kuddos to u for continuing ur degree!!
I believe that Western medicine doesnā€™t give herbs the value they deserve. Iā€™m 100 on herbal remedies!! I developed a herbal pain salve that works better than any meds or procedures Iā€™ve had to get rid of nerve pain & inflammation and it also, stimulates circulation:)

6 Likes

Going back to school is so hard and stressful @Jazzy_girl

5 Likes

i always feel better in cider

5 Likes

I noticed above that you plan a bike trip to the Grand Canyon when you retire. I want to share this with you.
I served in the Army and got out in 1973 and returned to Indiana where Iā€™m from. I stayed home a few months and decided that a long ride was in order and headed west. I rode with several people along the way but rode with one all the way to San Diego from somewhere in Colorado. Imagine my shock when more than 40 years later I received a letter from him which contained photos taken along the way. We have since visited a shared unforgeable memories.This is me circa 1974 with army duffel bag strapped on as a backrest . The second is the two of us essentially at the north face of the GC.

I 've ridden all my life but nothing compares to that first cross country trip. And my god. I had hair.

9 Likes

Nice Deluxe, Dave. :grinning:

2 Likes

That is awesome. I believe I was 6 years old when u took that trip.
Thank you for your service during the Nom era. I can barely remember Nom on the news as a child.
Wow those bike actually had front disk brakesā€¦
Ok now I want to take a bike ride and get lost for 2 or 3 weeks.

1 Like

I love it. 40 k miles on it. I have to get the cam tension issue fixed this winter.

2 Likes

Yeah we all used to talk about what we were going to do when we ā€œgot back to the world.ā€ This was mine. I hope your ride !is every bit as good.

6 Likes

I eventually ended up going to gear drive ( S&S) on my '05. Thankfully my Shovel, V-Rod & '09 Road King donā€™t have those old-style tensioners. Beautiful bike, though. Is that an '06?

2 Likes

Sweet!!!
Yep an 06. You know your stuff. My hat is off to you.
Here is a little on my bike. First time trying to embed youtube so lets see if i get it right
https://youtu.be/TrIpT3xdwxo

3 Likes

how do u embed a video on this site?

1 Like

@SuperDave721 Just went to a retirement dinner for a co-worker who attends a Biker Church. Yes, thatā€™s the name, and Yes, lotsa bikers go there. He apparently had a falling out with Harley Davidson, and sold off two of his, and got the new Retro Indian. I havenā€™t ridden in years, but it looked pretty damned nice to meā€¦

5 Likes

That is beautiful!

Oh my shes a bute! I wanted one Bad. $30 k. I had $6 the harley above was that price so instead of waiting another year I got the Harley. There will be an Indian in my future. Bet you ass there will be. And BTW there is a biker church not far from me. It looks so cool on Sunday morning.

1 Like

Hehe, I had to fill in for a drummer friend one time, and he kept saying, ā€œYeah at the Biker Churchā€, and I was like, ā€œWhat ?ā€. Cool Sunday morning is right.

I am Joel and Iā€™m a man of few wordsā€¦

3 Likes

hello Joel im Daveā€¦ nice 2 c u!
:hear_no_evil:
:see_no_evil:
:speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Hi All
Im Lexie and From Flordia . Married with 2 great kids. A 21 yr old in college and 26 yr old deputy sherriff.

My favorite hobbies have always been tennis and flying, which I did daily until recently when cancer struck. Now Iā€™m totally into mixing and anything computer orientedā€¦ games etc. Also a huge lover of music which i listen to non stop

Great thread btw :slight_smile:

8 Likes