Tfv12 Tank busting

I’ve shattered 3 new tanks in 2 Days. Using the battlestar between 130-50 w. All while on the inhale. Any ideas?

1 Like

Whoa crazy!! So 3 of the tfv glass tubes have shattered using the same tank or three separate atties have broken?

1 Like

Ok so this kinda makes sense, since when you are drawing in its creating a vacuum and that pressure change could probably cause an already damaged glass tube to break completely I would think. So (assuming you mean the same tfv with 3 different glass pieces) that makes me think that either the glass you got was damaged (all 3 of them… :confused: ) or (more likely) there’s something that’s not lining up correctly during assembly and its damaging the glass. But your guess is as good as mine. What an odd thing to happen!

3 Likes

@Molly_Mcghee and @Gambit117 both have battle stars and have not had any issues like that as far as I know, like @VapeyMama said I would look at the atty not the mod, do you have any other attys you can put on it?

3 Likes

I bought a new tfv12 because I needed spare parts anyway, I did get it on ebay so it could have been a faulty clone. Went through both glasses that came with it and the one I had. I have to say the tank was rated around 220 so I think the tank has to be a POS.

I don’t know how the mod could bust it honestly.

2 Likes

What’s funny is the glass busted on 2 different tanks. But I suspect a faulty tank.

3 Likes

I’m running the baby beast right now but honestly once you get used to the tfv12, it’s not comparable. :smiley:

2 Likes

I used to run the big tfv8 and loved it until I got into rtas now it’s steam crave ftw!

1 Like

Just get a Steam Crave and get it over with! Right, @SessionDrummer and @Cutlass92??? :joy:

2 Likes

You forgot @TheTinMan1 and @R113, I’m sure there are a few more steam crave fans as well!

4 Likes

Oh yeah!!! @Cooter1, check out the Titan.

http://shop.steamcrave.com/aromamizertitan_p0962.html

3 Likes

I need that!

2 Likes

Right on! Those aromizer plus 20ml kit and now the 28ml Titan both rock! Super flavor and vapor. I use the obs engine nano at work but the steam crave ones are on all mods at home and truck.

3 Likes

@Woftam and @Beaufort_Batches also have the Titans and say they are fucking epic.

4 Likes

Yea, the Titan is a Boss, I built the 3 coil build and it gives a heavy, thick, moist and flavor like I put 3 RBAs in my mouth at once and took a draw. I cannot fully take a full pull off of it because it is too much. I myself have never vaped such dense clouds. This triple fused clapton at 6 volts on my NLPWM is overkill and this lipo goes up to 12 volts. Gotta build up to it, LOL. If you’ve got the lungs and tolerance, this tank can give you an edge in cloud contests. Next tank on the bucket list is the Voltrove 40 RTA and it won’t be released for a couple of months. Anyone interested let me know and I’ll point you there.

6 Likes

I ended up making a 3 coil build as well using 2z28 kanthal wrapped with 36g SS316L, 8 wrap with a 3mm ID. Coils in picture were set but not adjusted but people can get an idea.

Using around 5-5.6v and vapor/flavor is phenomenal.

7 Likes

So this fella, we will call him @Cooter1, goes back to his vape shop and asks why three glass pieces broke on his tank. One kind person, lets call her @VapeyMama, tries to fiqure out why while everyone else tries to sell him a new tank. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Guess we didn’t read the original post. I’ll try to do better.

4 Likes

Just going back to my roots in retail sales!!! :joy: However, I think @VapeyMama hit the nail on the head with her thoughts, @Cooter1.

3 Likes

I have several friends with TFV12s that have had no issues like this. I’m going to call a bad clone from ebay. do you have the store link?

2 Likes