The smell of all these flavors is nauseating!

I have a question about flavors if anyone can help. I have a lot of different flavors (not as many as some of you but a lot) and work in my finished basement. The stench from all these flavors is overwhelming at times. I’ve tried to cover the smell with incense, scented candles and even those automobile aromas. All of which only made the problem worse. Thinking about trying an air purifier next. Is there an answer or is it something I have to live with?

2 Likes

Vinegar usually covers smells. Small amount off vinegar on glass next to your flavors may help I use it in my kitchen and work very well.

4 Likes

The smell is not overpowering in my mix room since i started keeping all my flavours in a fridge, however when i open the fridge I get a bit of a smell (not much) but i pretty much got rid of this with a small open container of bicarbonate of soda which seems to help.

8 Likes

Man when I had my flavors in a tote , I really enjoyed opening the tote…

Can’t wait till I get enough flavors to make my kitchen smell that good…

But I could see were it could be a problem

3 Likes

Seems like a good idea, I stole a box of Arm & Hammer from my wife and put about 1cm in the bottom of 12 paper cupcake “bake cups” and spread them around. I’ll let you know how it turns out… Maybe I’ll try wiping down the counter with vinegar as Laberythm suggested also. Thanks.

Still open to other ideas…

Totes, interesting… Maybe I’ll get a couple air-tight totes and keep some of my less used flavors in them. Thanks for the idea…

1 Like

Air tight containers! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No need to wipe it down with vinegar. Just put some in a glass and let it sit out in the air. It will absorb almost any smells.

2 Likes

I just have to say, it blows my mind whenever people talk about the overwhelming (negative) smell coming from their flavors. Personally, I love how my vape cave smells! I walk in there and let out a sigh of pleasure. Maybe its because I have so many flavors that are full of diacetyl rather than BA…? But seriously, I love the smell that comes from all of my flavors.

11 Likes

I agree with u 100000% I don’t have any ill feelings towards the smell of my flavorings. But, FTR I also don’t mess with BA, diacetyl all the way lol F’n yummm!

6 Likes

FUCK YEEESSSS!!

8 Likes

Thanks for the link, couldn’t find anything doing a search, but my search skills probably aren’t that good. I read most of it and really liked the ringling post, I plan on looking into this option. Also may invest in a small refrigerator.

4 Likes

Wish these were available when I bought mine. You can really smell the flavors when I open a seal container.
re: https://www.dollartree.com/ppc/163097%2C%20110539%2C%20110540

1 Like

Well that sucks!! I’m pretty sensitive to certain chemical smells like laundry soap, but luckily my flavors don’t cause any problems!

1 Like

The price is right but I’m looking for dividers so I can stand them and mount them on the wall. I’m looking at something like this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001447AW2?th=1&psc=1

Thanks for the reply though…

Got a friend with a fridge that works just door a little screwy.

Thinking that be perfect for a flavor fridge

1 Like

I am with you. The smell is strong and i love it! As soon as i open the door to the room , it is just delicious

3 Likes

My wife always complains about the same thing … I would (as an HVAC Tech) recommend some type of an exhaust ventilation system

1 Like

My room definitely smells better than the old man and his two dogs that are usually in it.:grin::grin:

5 Likes

Brace yourselves, this is a lot to take in :sunglasses:

It smells like alpine strawberry. All day. Every day haha

4 Likes