The smell of all these flavors is nauseating!

Vinegar usually covers smells. Small amount off vinegar on glass next to your flavors may help I use it in my kitchen and work very well.

4 Likes

The smell is not overpowering in my mix room since i started keeping all my flavours in a fridge, however when i open the fridge I get a bit of a smell (not much) but i pretty much got rid of this with a small open container of bicarbonate of soda which seems to help.

8 Likes

Man when I had my flavors in a tote , I really enjoyed opening the toteā€¦

Canā€™t wait till I get enough flavors to make my kitchen smell that goodā€¦

But I could see were it could be a problem

3 Likes

Seems like a good idea, I stole a box of Arm & Hammer from my wife and put about 1cm in the bottom of 12 paper cupcake ā€œbake cupsā€ and spread them around. Iā€™ll let you know how it turns outā€¦ Maybe Iā€™ll try wiping down the counter with vinegar as Laberythm suggested also. Thanks.

Still open to other ideasā€¦

Totes, interestingā€¦ Maybe Iā€™ll get a couple air-tight totes and keep some of my less used flavors in them. Thanks for the ideaā€¦

1 Like

Air tight containers! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No need to wipe it down with vinegar. Just put some in a glass and let it sit out in the air. It will absorb almost any smells.

2 Likes

I just have to say, it blows my mind whenever people talk about the overwhelming (negative) smell coming from their flavors. Personally, I love how my vape cave smells! I walk in there and let out a sigh of pleasure. Maybe its because I have so many flavors that are full of diacetyl rather than BAā€¦? But seriously, I love the smell that comes from all of my flavors.

11 Likes

I agree with u 100000% I donā€™t have any ill feelings towards the smell of my flavorings. But, FTR I also donā€™t mess with BA, diacetyl all the way lol Fā€™n yummm!

6 Likes

FUCK YEEESSSS!!

8 Likes

Thanks for the link, couldnā€™t find anything doing a search, but my search skills probably arenā€™t that good. I read most of it and really liked the ringling post, I plan on looking into this option. Also may invest in a small refrigerator.

4 Likes

Wish these were available when I bought mine. You can really smell the flavors when I open a seal container.
re: https://www.dollartree.com/ppc/163097%2C%20110539%2C%20110540

1 Like

Well that sucks!! Iā€™m pretty sensitive to certain chemical smells like laundry soap, but luckily my flavors donā€™t cause any problems!

1 Like

The price is right but Iā€™m looking for dividers so I can stand them and mount them on the wall. Iā€™m looking at something like this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001447AW2?th=1&psc=1

Thanks for the reply thoughā€¦

Got a friend with a fridge that works just door a little screwy.

Thinking that be perfect for a flavor fridge

1 Like

I am with you. The smell is strong and i love it! As soon as i open the door to the room , it is just delicious

3 Likes

My wife always complains about the same thing ā€¦ I would (as an HVAC Tech) recommend some type of an exhaust ventilation system

1 Like

My room definitely smells better than the old man and his two dogs that are usually in it.:grin::grin:

5 Likes

Brace yourselves, this is a lot to take in :sunglasses:

It smells like alpine strawberry. All day. Every day haha

4 Likes

My cabinet smells like a local vape store. And since I havenā€™t been to a vape store in two years, itā€™s a little nostalgic. Itā€™s kind of weird how they all combine to smell like the same ā€˜thingā€™, either in my basement or at the vape store.

2 Likes