There's a new sweetener out there!

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/users/PiMpDaDdY is the creator and it’s an incredible sweetener with no aftertaste.

13 Likes

For all you challenged decoders, beat cha:

5 Likes

LOL I just had a chance to try it

3 Likes

The ingredients of it are not listed anywhere, what’s it made of?
How does it compare to Pyure Stevia?

7 Likes

that is something i think should be known , not the recipe but at least the composition

7 Likes

Yep I’d love to know what’s in it too.

2 Likes

Agreed but it seems to make all the mixes containing it 5 stars so it must be good stuff!

4 Likes

Well not all, only about half… Lmao

4 Likes

Paging @Pentine

3 Likes

i hope it is , i just mixed Erythritol and LS Pyure 80/20 because some mixes need a bit of sweetness and its not too bad the Erythritol toned down the bitter after taste of the pyure but to find something like sugar would be greeeat, i just wont use it unless i know what it is

2 Likes

It is not like the guy invented a new molecule, he is using something that is already in existence. So by providing the composition, it would pretty much be giving away the secret recipe/ ingredient. Unfortunate, but unless someone like the FDA steps in, it is his call to make on what information he provides.

I am sure he is not the first to utilize it, there are probably other companies that have been using it, even if it is not his version/ production of the ingredient into a ‘sweetener’.

We already know of agave, sucralose, EM, erythritol, stevia, and ??? What other sweeteners are there? I can tell you it is probably not dextrose; I tried that and it did NOT work.

But I am curious about it, I had contacted them asking when they put it out as I am always on the prowl for a new sweetener. Might get some just to try it out.

5 Likes

I have no idea what he used all I know is it works. He sent this to me to test out and I’ve just gotten around to mixing with it.

3 Likes

Hope your not SF that @ 8 % tho.

2 Likes

Sorry you lost me on the lingo SF

1 Like

I let him know you guys were asking questions over here so hopefully he’ll show up and answer what I can’t I’m just the taste tester LOL

1 Like

I was referring to this

2 Likes

Just purchased some but trying to figure out how to get the payment to go through. What the hell is e-transfer?

1 Like

Wut we need is a bottle of this miracle sauce and a free chem mapping lol. I agree that this is most certainly something already in existence and being that it can mimic cotton candy its most likely got a small amount of EM

1 Like

Well I hope it’s not this…

8 Likes

Maybe he is utilising Molasses… :confused:

3 Likes