Tobacco Recipes

Not at all! :grinning: I use Brandy quite a bit as an alcohol flavor booster when using other alcoholic concentrates. I do the same with HS beer when I want a touch of a fermented flavor to the mix; it just adds that touch of earthy, savory goodness I like. :wink:

1 Like

This is the first recipe i post here on the forums. Itā€™s a simple recipe. And iā€™m sure others have done something quite similar before. But i have grown so fond of this to the point where it has completly taken over my daily rotation. I donā€™t really need anything else during the day, because this actually covers every craving i have.
Itā€™s aromatic enough to go well with my morning coffee, and itā€™s tobacco enough to go well with a beer in the evening. Itā€™s fruity enough to go well in between. Itā€™s even sweet enough to almost be considered a desert type.
Inaweraā€™s Am4a is simply an amazing flavor. I see some taste anise, cocoa, caramel and rum among others. And i mostly agree. What i get the most though is coconut and raisin.
As soon as i got it i could tell, it was going to be a great flavor just by the smell. So i decided not to mess too much with it. Here is what i came up with:

Chef's Creamy Am4a Blend

Ingredient %
Am4A (INAWERA) 3.5
Burley (INAWERA) 1.5
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 1
Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA) 2

Flavor total: 8%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

The INW Am4 was the one of the first tobacco concentrates which I found outstanding as a stand alone mix. It was only after vaping through 100ml or so, I started adding other flavors to the mix. Itā€™s a very complex tobacco with a bunch of character! :wink:

If you like the Am4a, you would probably like the Hangsen Arabic as well; again, very complex and full of character; completely different flavor profiles, but very tasty. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Since you like Am4a, you ought to like German Flavors Arabian Nights too!

Iā€™m over halfway through my first 30ml bottle which was mixed at 4% last weekend. Aside from a couple of hours in the ultrasonic time machine, it really hasnā€™t had much steeping but still tastes great, with a smooth tobacco body. Iā€™m bad at recognizing and describing subtle flavors, but by yesterday afternoon I was thinking ā€˜spiceā€™ and ā€˜very slightly floralā€™. Maybe a suggestion of sandalwood aroma.

Anyway, it was pretty okay for me. Next bottle will be 4.5%.

1 Like

I havenā€™t ventured towards the German Flavors yet, but Iā€™ll keep that in mind when I do! :grinning:

Iā€™m flush with EF, FLV, HS and INW tobaccos at the moment. Perhaps the next time I get Nic from VapersTek, Iā€™ll throw it in the cart!

Wondering if you did pull the trigger, and if so, have you come up with any new creations?

1 Like

ā€¦do tell! :grinning:

I agree the best way to describe am4a is complex. And I really like complex tobacco flavors. Flavorahā€™s cured tobacco is also one of my favorites.
I will try to get my hands on some hangsen arabic, when I find a shop that sells it.
Also, when I look for classic tobacco (pipe) mixes, I often come across black cavendish being part of the mix. The only BC aroma I have been able to find is Made by Avoria. Does anyone here have any experience with that one?

1 Like

@Josephine_van_Rijn may be able to help with the Hangsen; she is EU based and a tobacco lover. :wink:

2 Likes

Well, when FLV comes out with their new tobacco line, youā€™re going to like a number of them! Theyā€™re not crazy complex like the Arabic or Am4a, but theyā€™ll be capable of satisfying your tobacco vaping itch (especially their #6 prototype; no name on it yet, but it mimics a cigar NET).

The INW Cavendish tobacco absolute is nice :grinning: Iā€™ve been working with that one as of late in a couple of pipe tobacco vapes.

1 Like

Cavendish was actually part of my latest order from Inawera :wink: Iā€™m expecting it some time next week and iā€™m looking forward to testing it.
Iā€™ll keep my fingers crossed that these new Flavorah tobaccos will make it to my normal supplier, or at least somewhere in Europe.

1 Like

Itā€™ll happen, but not for a whileā€¦theyā€™re still just prototypes for now. But, I am thankful Brendan has taken the steps to produce some new and nice tobacco flavors. Heā€™s up to his ass in alligators at the moment, so, these tobaccos are on the back burner. :pensive:

I pulled some of the flavors out of my cart and only spent about half that. I have a few recipes steeping based on some of your recipe percentages and some of Jims. I made that Bacco Butternut and it turned out really good. I have a custard steeping and a chocolate with orange and some creams. I want to do a caramel also but life events have curbed my desire to do anything productive. Moving forward things are hopefully going to improve very soon and life can resume.

2 Likes

@VapeChefMixer
I think I got my Arabic at hangsenshop.eu but they stopped selling concentrates to the European market. http://www.cig-eliquid.co.uk/index.aspx?pageid=649231&category=1182625&Page=1 this shop is selling Hangsen but no Arabic. Iā€™ve got me some Arabic SC at www.juicefactory.com.au, they sell some Hangsen too but no Arabic. Maybe you could drop them a line and ask if they could stock up on it. I assume Hangsen is still selling their concentrates to the Aussies. The shipping fees from there are really good compared to US.
www.justvape247.com doesnā€™t sell Hangsen but they have other brands and are in the UK.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got that on my short list to purchase from BCV. Whatā€™s the flavor profile on that one? ā€¦that and Havana Dry. :grinning: Iā€™ve heard good things.

1 Like

I was going to do a side by side comparison for you, but after digging through my steep box I found out I have no HS Arabic steeping at the moment. Iā€™m in dire need of some empty bottles :frowning:
So Iā€™m having a senior moment here, not recalling the taste of the HS but this one is a dark tobacco, pleasantly sweet with a lot of nuances, very oriental. I mixed it at 3%, forgot I had it so itā€™s been standing around for 4 months and Iā€™m enjoying the hell out of it. Using my Billow v3 that stopped leaking thanks to @Pro_Vapes :joy:

Iā€™ve never heard of this flavour, is it in the SC range? So far Iā€™m depending on juicefactory for my SCā€™s and they arenā€™t selling it.

1 Like

Yesā€¦SC range. I bet if you emailed the nice folks at JF, theyā€™d add it to their next order from their vendor. :grinning: ā€¦sweet talkā€™em!

1 Like

I love that! ā€¦when you find something thatā€™s been steeping for months and itā€™s bangā€™in good! :grinning:

1 Like

Email send and fingers crossed. I told them they were my sole supplier of SC flavours, which is actually true, and could they please stock up on Dry Havana :wink:

1 Like

Hi Jose,

Iā€™ll pick it up in my next order. I donā€™t have an ETA at this point but they are never too far apart. Iā€™ll send you an email when it is in if youā€™d like?

Kind regards,

Tom
www.JuiceFactory.com.au
Now thatā€™s quick isnā€™t it? Great customer service with these guys :laughing:

1 Like