Tobacco Recipes

And I knew you guys would know :slight_smile: Thanks a bunch!

Just to let everyone Know the new line of Tobacco concentrates from Purilum ( Nic River ) are Really Good and don’t have to be steeped for as long. I have tried them after only 5 days and they are Amazing :+1:

Are they sweet?

1 Like

Yes 2 are out now and I highly recommend them both. Look at my reviews on the Nic River site

Vanilla Bacco and Tobacco Original

@Nicotine_River Did a Fantastic job on these flavors

2 Likes

Hope this helps you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If they ever start carrying the Tobacco Bourbon from Purilum… it’s worth the buy. @DarthVapor sent me a few of the Purilum synthetic tobaccos a while back and I quite enjoyed that one.

I found the Purilum tobaccos to be much like Hangsen with regards to mixing percentages; somewhere in the 5% to 10% range was necessary for me.

3 Likes

Well all I can do is Smile right now :smiley: And you will be too ( SOON ) for me 3% to 4% in a RDA

1 Like

Looks great, thank you!

1 Like

When the sweet and the bourbon tobaccos finally come into stock, get them. Super good. I enjoyed it very much. One of the better tobaccos in my honest opinion.

1 Like

I have mixed a batch of Vanilla Tobacco and Vanilla Swirl. I am waiting for a steep to finally test.

2 Likes

Okay, the Vanilla Tobacco with Vanilla Swirl TFA is the bomb.

1 Like

I have to order a couple of Tobacco’s. That’s very good to know. I still cant touch that batch I made a few weeks ago with the RY4, it’s not ready yet lol.

1 Like

Just got a bottle of the Vanilla Tobacco Purilum
I have some Vanilla swirl
What percent did you use
The wife loves Van bacco

2 Likes

5% tob. To 2% Vanilla Swirl.

1 Like

Thanks much
I had bye coincidence just received a bottle of van tobacco purilum
Now I will see if wife likes it

1 Like

I very much enjoy it.

We’re just gonna drop this on by! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

wow Fa kills it , ive been hearing that the Pur line has a very good nilla tobacco

2 Likes

Yes! The tobaccos being released on the Purilum page are selling tremendously well!

2 Likes

Yes they ate really really well made. I just made some of the Vanilla tobacco and am letting it sit for a bit. Also made a Vanilla Apple Bourbon Tobacco mix that I hope does well.

1 Like