TPA Cheesecake Flavor

Hello to everyone, please could somebody help me with this TPA Cheesecake Flavor?
It smells so bad and I don’t know how to use it.
The steeping solves the odor and gives a good flavor?

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Sorry you were not warned about that flavor. Do like I did with mine, pour entire contents down the drain then go to your choice of vendor online and order TPA Cheesecake Graham Crust. You will be much happier when it arrives I promise.

9 Likes

Thanks for your reply, I have Graham Crust version and it is one of my favorites, but I want to keep my faith with the original and do something!

2 Likes

i wish you luck , its just one of those flaves that are made to be left alone

5 Likes

Here is a recipe to get you started that I found.

9 Likes

Wasted money…

2 Likes

Excellent advice - but i would also cut the bottle in 1/4 then burn them and bury the remnants in 4 different places the further away from each other the better.

10 Likes

Loosing faith…

2 Likes

Yep…Sorry man…

2 Likes

Okay now I have to order this flavor just to check it out.

6 Likes

Blue Cheese cake :joy:

3 Likes

If you’re really going to go down that path… Make sure to buy a 10ml of TFA Kona Coffee too. Oh, and while you’re at it. Mix at 5%…

You can hate me later!

4 Likes

Lmao maybe some Maraschino Cherry just to make it pop

5 Likes

Ooooh cherry coffee Cheesecake!
Mmmmmm Mmmmmm! :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

I’m a CAPELLA NEW YORK CHEESECAKE fan myself along with the Graham Crust version from TFA.

TFA CHEESECAKE is :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

5 Likes

This is my current favourite too. Got some Purilum cheesecakes coming soon to try.

Good to see you CMJ!

4 Likes

I started reading this thread because i got about 60ml that came with other flavors i bought…

2 Likes

Tfa/tpa raisin is on sale at a vendor i used to buy. It’s been on sale forever now for some reason… Strange :thinking:

4 Likes

The Purilum Cheesecake & Cheesecake Graham are amaze-alicious. :grinning: A few years ago, I had a local BM that used mostly TPA for their mixes make me a cheesecake flavor, I brought it back and forcibly made him try it, he gagged and refunded my money.

7 Likes

You know what though? My wife actually loves that as a standalone, no kidding. And, she’s a normal person I swear.

3 Likes