TPA/TFA Tasting Notes

I don’t even use it after using FA and Capella’s Sweet Strawberry. I’ve also heard really good things about Flavorah’s.

They’re the same. FA has a funny habit of renaming their flavors to have weird names. They do it often and randomly. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Sounds like you got a bad bottle! Strawberry ripe to me is on the ‘almost’ fresh, actual real strawberry side. If you go 50/50 using that and Capella’s Sweet strawberry you have about as close as I have come to actual strawberry. With sweet adding that almost candy edge, but not quite. They work really well together. I recently got Inawera strawberry and find that one a little strange.

1 Like

More often than not you can improve the flavor of any sweet fruit by adding a hint of either salt or sour to it. It’s kinda funny you add something to make it sweet then have to add a hint of sour to bring out the sweetness and round out the flavor for your palate

IMO the flavoring in the bottle smells better than it tastes in a standalone vape. It’s a great mixer, but I haven’t had much luck trying to use it as a standalone.

I’m wildly new to mixing. However I used the TPA ripe strawberry along with TPA strawberry. It turned out okay, nothing to write home about. But that could be just me … I have yet to alter flavor %s so i’m unsure if I can make it better.

Yes, they are the same…FA changed the name. Truth.

You can’t eat watermelon without salt…it’s a sin ! :smile_cat:

1 Like

AMEN to that. If you want a real experience squeeze fresh lime on a piece of honeydew melon. It’s amazing

1 Like

I did not know that… thanks!

Really, I didn’t know.

I remember trying balsamic vinegar on strawberry before at home, and the guests we had at the time thought I was trolling. Until they tried it!

I was served it somewhere once, and I still just don’t care for the flavor of balsamic. I had the chance to taste some of he “good stuff” at a wine tasting once also. Nope still don’t care for the flavor. lol.

Ill try that :slight_smile:

im pretty sure that I did not. I bought a strawberry custard juice some time ago. And I didn’t like it. I didn’t really know why, until I got SB ripe TPA and knew instantly that this flavor was used in the custard I didn’t like.

Just not to your taste then, it happens.

I can’t believe there are people who like TFA Fruit circles for example … it’s just vile to me. Tastes nothing like any cereal I’ve ever had, yet people keep chucking it into ‘cereal’ mixes, ruining them IMO :smiley:

Exactly the same.

Maybe strawberry vapes is just not for me :joy:

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve seen a similiar review of that flavor before. I’ve never tried it stand-alone, only in a complex recipe, so I really can’t weight-in.

1 Like