USA United Squonkers of America

Thank you for the welcome, I looked at those posts…

I was mistaken, the one I was looking at was the shenray,…

http://www.2fdeal.com/shenray-hadaly-316ss-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-with-bottom-feeding-pin-silver_p0908.html

So, after looking at that post, If I am looking at the right one, I am seeing that it fits on the hohm wrecker, but I was wondering will it fit on the dripbox 160 or is the 510 too short?

Sorry if I am being dense here…

2 Likes

Yes I use it on the DB 160 all the time

thank you for your help, going to go and browse the forum, been thinking about getting into juice diy mixing anyway, looks like I have found a new source of information…

2 Likes

Yes ELR is the Best place to be , good luck and just ask if you have any questions :+1:

2 Likes

Sorry to piggy back off your thread, but could you guys recommend what type of stainless steel wire to get for temp control, and how many wraps, spaced or not spaced. And any other information for getting into the world of TC. I’m using a dripbox 160 and currently use dual macro coils, 24 guage, and it reads at .24 ohms. I like this vape, but I would like a bit more flavor, but I am currently using the stock atty, but I have a hadaly clone on the way so I am hoping that will fix the flavor, but I am clueless on how to build a tc single coil deck. Can any of you offer up any builds that would work, and what do I need to set my temperature at to start with, and what would be too high?

I like this wire ( look at the reviews ) 26g , 3mm ID , 7 wrap spaced coil .55 ohm for single coil
.27 ohm for dual coils

http://www.kidneypuncher.com/ss316l-wire-100ft-spool/

Also check this out

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/mesh-as-coil-not-as-wick/70071?u=rob62

1 Like

Really liking the Split Atty on my Squeeze. Great flavor and no more dry hits! A couple squonks fill the tank and you can just vape away. Probably gonna order more of these. Great for non TC squonkers.

2 Likes

Sorry to reply to a very old post, but I saw your post about difficulty making coils…

I have essential tremors, which is basically like a non threatening disease that makes my hands shake almost like I have parkinsons…

I saw a video from super x drifter using the "artistic wire coiling gizmo"

This is the only method I have ever used to make even half decent coils… Just thought I would recommend it since it enabled me to build pretty tight coils…

4 Likes

Damnit, I had ordered a shenray hadaly from another site, after two weeks waiting they email me that the shipment is lost and they are issuing a refund… Well, 3fvape guess you get my business now…

Another two weeks with the stock atty on the dripbox160

1 Like

That sucks well 3fvape has fast shipping you will get it in 2 weeks :+1:

2 Likes

Hi all. On the DB160 is the SUS setting for stainless steel? Also when I switch over to TC it goes to 160 watts. Is that adjustable?

3 Likes

Yes SUS is for SS and no you can not adjust the watts in TC mode just the temp

3 Likes

Thanks Rob! Appreciate the call also helping me figure this out. Loving this mod so far.

3 Likes

Way Cool and

Welcome to the Squonk Gang :smiley:

3 Likes

Little than never. Another nudge by skully!!!

1 Like

Okay, anywhere to get a clear cap for the hadaly?

I mean like see through clear, not the hazy acrylic… I want to see the squonk…

1 Like

I have not seen one but it would be cool if they made one :+1:
or a glass one from Trinity glass

The one Psyclone has named clear is the frosted one and i haven’t seen any that’s totally clear.

wonder if the cyclone one could be polished back to clear??

Ordered a Shenray Haladay clone and an authentic Goon from 3Fvape yesterday. If you have the SS DB160 the SS Goon can be had for $37 on the flash sale. I think the sale ends sometime this afternoon.

3 Likes