USA United Squonkers of America

I went with the Dripbox 2, with the Pulse rda from Vandyvape. :smiley:

4 Likes

I was a little skeptical of the Pulse, when it was recommended, because of the deep wells. I was afraid of leaks, but after doing a little more research, and watching some youtube videos, and it looks like my fears were unfounded. I am really impressed with the level of detail that Tony and VandyVape seemed to put into that design. I canā€™t wait for it to get here!

2 Likes

Thatā€™ll be a nice looking setup! :+1:

3 Likes

Anyone have much experience with the pindad? Or any of these sqounking cotton gennyā€™s?

I have a Split Atty clone which is of the same concept. I get pretty good flavor out of it and they are really nice for avoiding dry hits on non TC squonkers, plus you get a couple extra ML of capacity. I have one on top of one of my Pico Squeezes but Iā€™ll probably be replacing it with one of these when I get around to ordering one as it has a much better deck compared to the Split Atty.

1 Like

If you liked the Hadaly your going to Love the Pulse

26g X 36g 316L SS fused clapton 7 wraps on a 3mm rod ohms at .32

This is the way Iā€™m rocking it ( one hole over the two air chambers )
For a nice restricted D to L hit with a standard drip tip

4 Likes

My vape mail is starting to show up! So far, I have gotten my wire, a few days ago, and today I got a shipment from Amazon, which contained my tweezers, Ohm meter, Battery charger, and flush cut wiper cuttersā€¦ I am just waiting for my DB2, Pulse, 18650ā€™s, & cotton

3 Likes

And I was just about to pull the trigger on a Waspā€¦decisions, decisionsā€¦

1 Like

Go for both. The wasp is around $15 and worth every penny. I am very happy with mine. I will get my Wraith tommorw so Iā€™ll get to use the Wasp as a squonker. I am looking forward to it.

1 Like

EEEEE! It came! I am so excited! I have cleaned the pulse, and my batteries are charging! Snoopy dancing

2 Likes

Problem is I keep telling myself that I have too many RDAs already! Hopefully you got your Wraith. Mine is showing a delivery date of Saturday but I donā€™t see that happening as the shipment was showing it was San Bernardino early today and Iā€™m in Ohio.

Wooooooo! Built my own coil and vaped off my new Dripbox 2 for the first time! So delicious! I really like the Pulse! So tasty.

2 Likes

Here it is all put together. :smiley:

5 Likes

Way Cool Welcome to the Squonk Gang :grinning:

1 Like

Has anyone heard from @Dan_the_Man lately?

1 Like

I have been enjoying this set up for about 30 hrs now and my thoughtsā€¦ I love this. I am getting used to the rhythm of puff puff squonk. I have also been easing in to higher watts. I am loving the FLAVOR! It is so tasty! I am trying all my old flavors and enjoying the intensity and nuanced flavors I never noticed before. This is great. I only wish I had pulled the trigger sooner on a full fledged mod and rba. Anyone who is lurking and wondering if it is worth the extra everything that goes into these kits, over your ā€œplug and playā€ kits, it IS. And the set up I have here, is not hundreds of dollars of stuffā€¦ 40 for the Kanger BD2 and 30 for the pulse. :smiley:

3 Likes

I have been wondering the same thing. Hope he is doing OK.

@rckchik glad you are liking the new setup. Best of both worlds in Squonking. Flavor of a dripper with the convenience of juice supply without having to drip.

2 Likes

@TheTinMan1 @wvsanta thanks for missing me. Lots going onā€¦ first, my computer crashed so I have to use my phone, which I am not very good at. My Dad passed on to the other side, so my mom and sister and I decided to move in together, so we packed up 30 years of stuff and moved. The worse part is not having access to my concentrates. I had to vape commercial juice, which was a nightmare and a total waste of barrowed money. :laughing: Anywho, my whole routine is down the drain but things are looking up and Iā€™m vaping good stuff

4 Likes

Be careful with the battery door, mine broke completely off and I have heard of others having the same problem

Sorry to hear about your dad. Iā€™m glad you are ok and you were missed.

Not sure what you like to vape but I can send you some juice and Iā€™m sure others will help out too. Just let me know. Via PM if you like.

3 Likes