USA United Squonkers of America

Are there stoppers out there for the silicone tubes used in squonk bottles to prevent them leaking when they are not in a mod?
If there is, it would definitely help when carrying multiple squonk bottles with juice in them.

I was thinking about this just the other day - i havenā€™t ordered any yet and havenā€™t shopped around but something like this would work

:+1: Thanks!
Only 4mm there not 5mm, I need both, but Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll find them easy enough now that I know to search for ā€œblanking capsā€.

1 Like

hit the auto parts store, used to use em to plug unused vacuum lines long, long time ago

These seems to be perfect, all sizes too.

Edit: on second thoughts maybe not, 2.7mm is the smallest, the inner diameter of squonk tubes are usually 2mm.

Edit2: I just ordered these.

Anyone know of of a 20700 mechanical squonk mod that hits as hard as the Signature Tipā€™s SQ?
I wish Signature Tips would make a 20700 version.

I just found these from Modmaker that are made specifically for squonk bottle tubes, they are cheap too.

2 Likes

Im interested in this squonking thing :smile: Can i convert a regular RDA to a squonk RDA ? Can i just change the pin and convert it. Ive been searching for just a sqonk pin.

You can get squonk pins for some atties and others donā€™t offer the option.

1 Like

Ok Thank you

Is it possible to convert an RDA over to sqonk. Like a goon RDA ?

1 Like

Absolutely, you can get squonk pins for the goon. Hereā€™s one place. http://www.3fvape.com/misc/12789-replacement-bottom-feeder-center-pin-for-goon-rda-golden-brass.html#.WjrB0SaWyUk

4 Likes

Hi Robin. Iā€™m relatively new to squonking after just a few months now. My only squonk mod is a DNA 250, and let me tell you that the setup with the atty I use most is practically vaping perfection! We could discuss setups all day, and each Iā€™m sure has its own merits. Iā€™m getting all the wonderful benefits of temp control with the heightened flavor of a kick ass bottom air flow RDAā€¦and I never have to drip! Win win win. And win.

That said, there are many other folks here who have been squonking for a good long while and who Iā€™m sure could guide you to a less expensive first rig. Mine with the atty was around $200, but I know there are good one to be had for less than $100 for mod and RDA. Thatā€™s where the seasoned folks can help you.

I am getting a new squonk mod which is mechanical. In fact Iā€™ve been using mechs a lot lately and I must say, I love them. I see that may be where my squonking venture is heading. So perhaps some folks will chime in. I know @JMak642 recently got the Pulse squonk kit. That may be an affordable first set up. Best of luck if you do choose to take the plunge. Itā€™s so worth it!

2 Likes

Thank you. I thought about getting the pulse too. The fact that i wouldnt have to continuously drip is a win-win for me too. The pulse is affordable. I went overboard this year with the Black Friday sales. My budget is tight.

1 Like

I am relatively new to squonking as well fwiw I donā€™t have the pulse or any other of the plastic type mods - i bought a frankenskull which was not that good for me and it sort of scared me off the plastic type.

The cheapest and probably the most hardy squonker i have is a coppervape bf (be aware it is super heavy for what it is but i cannot kill it). Look pretty sweet with a bit of a polish.

6 Likes

Another great budget squonker to check out is the Pico Squeeze. Paired with a Wasp RDA itā€™s a great combo.

3 Likes

Agreed I bought this for a good friend and I will say she loves it what Iā€™ve seen off it it is a very good choice to go if you do not wish to go the mechanical route. I have the Capo Squonker and the GBox and am enjoying them both. Both well under $100.

1 Like

The Luna from Asmodus arrived today. The most comfortable squonker to date for me.

11 Likes

Ooh I like that! Looks like the perfect opening for your squonk finger. Very nice.

2 Likes

Exactly. Super smooth cut out too.:+1:

2 Likes